Chapter 1.

Chapter 1 of Heartbreaker.

______________________________

I woke up in the middle of the night by these couple shouting from downstairs. I groaned and looked at my clock, 2:30 am.

What in the actual the fuck?!

I walked out of my room and saw my step-dad going out of their room also. "I can handle it," I said.

"You sure?" I nodded.

"Yeah, just go back to sleep. I'll handle these fuckers." I muttered and walked downstairs.

"ALRIGHT GUYS STOP IT GOD DAMNIT STOP IT!" I yelled sharply making them stop and looked at me.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP?! IT'S TWO FUCKING THIRTY IN THE MORNING! WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS FIGHTING?! AREN'T YOU GUYS TIRED? BECAUSE I SURELY AM SO TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT. YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP THIS MESS. TAKE A FUCKING BREAK!" I yelled and walked upstairs slamming my door behind me.

I heard the front door slammed and I heard Justin's car drove away. Then I heard Selena's sobs in the other room.

I sighed. Now I feel guilty.

"Ugh," I exhaled and stood up and made my way to Selena's room.

"Selly," I sighed and hugged her. "I'm sorry." I whispered as she sobbed in my shoulder.

Oh God..

~

I woke up by Selena's door being slammed and then I heard her sobs. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

What happened now huh?

I went in her room and hugged her. "What happened now?" I asked softly and rubbed her back.

"I b-broke up wit-th h-him" She said as she calmed down. My jaw mentally dropped. Did she just do what I said this midnight?

"What? Why?" I asked, pulling back. "Beth, you do know it's not working anymore." She whispered.

"B-but we can work this out Sel. You guys were perfect," I said.

"Were perfect Beth. Past" I sighed. "Okay," I whispered and stood up. I went in the bathroom and took a shower.

Jelena over? No.. They were perfect. They just smile and laugh at everything.

I thought they're meant for each other.

I got dressed and grabbed my phone and my bag and dragged myself in my car and drove to Justin's.

I knocked on Justin's front door and got greeted by Pattie. She has a frown on her face.

I sighed. "He's in his room. I gotta go for my work. I'll be back in a couple of days," I nodded and kissed her a goodbye.

I walked in the house, closing the door behind me silently and went straight up to Justin's room.

I knocked on the door and I heard him responded. "Mom. I said I'm not hungry,"

"Jay? It's me." I said softly. Then few minutes the door opened, I greeted him a weak smile but I got greeted by his tight hug. We pulled back and I said, "Let's go. I'll make you a lunch." He sighed and nodded.

We walked downstairs while he sat on the barstools, I searched for the ingredients.

"You need help?" I heard him asked. "Nah. Just chill there Jay,"

Just then hour later, my Spaghetti is done. "Hmmmmm" Justin said, sniffing the food. I slapped his head. "Stop." I laughed.

He chuckled and we took some for our bowls and started to eat. "So," I said, breaking the silence.

"Is this your truly decision? Let her go?" I asked. He shrugged. "You can see it Beth. It's not working." I sighed.

"You know I really tried my best to be the best boyfriend but I still think it's not enough. I guess we're not really meant for each other." He mumbled, staying his voice low.

"You may not see it but trust me, you are the bestest best boyfriend ever. You made her really happy and satisfied Jay. Yeah I thought that two. Seeing you two smile and laugh at everything. It's like, chemistry." He chuckled.

"But if that's your decision, then I'm gonna support you. I'm your best friend and I want you the best. I really think you guys need a break. Fighting 24/7. But if you guys are really meant for each other then, God will make the way so that you guys can be together again." I smiled.

"Thanks Beth." He said and smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

A/N: I'm really sorry guys if it took so long it's just I'm really busy with my life and to my other story on Quotev. Hope you guys understand. Anyway, hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to Vote! ❤❤❤