Chapter 25.

Chapter 25 of Heartbreaker.

Beth's POV;

One week left...

Oh my god.

Did I really agree with that shit? I hope this is just a dream. I'll wake up soon.

I grabbed my Nike running shorts and my Nike tank too then wore them. I put my hair in a tight ponytail and slipped on my Nike running shoes.i grabbed my grey hoodie and went downstairs.

I plugged in my earplugs and blasted 'No Interruption by Hoodie Allen' then sprinted out.

After three hours of running, well not really. One hour of jogging and two hours of walking, swimming in my thoughts.

I went in the house, earplugs still plugged in. I grabbed a bottle of Vitamin Water and went upstairs. I unplugged my earplugs and checked my phone seeing five missed calls from Justin. I dialed his number and called him.

*Convo*

J; Hey babe. Where are you?

B; I just got home.

J; From where?

B; Jog.

J; Oh.

B; Why?

J; Nothing. I miss you.

B; I miss you too baby.

J; You have a late night session later, right?

B; Yeah.

J; Okay. I'll see you later okay?

B; Okay.

J; Bye babe.

B; Bye.

*End of Convo

I put my phone on my iHome and started playing, 'Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake'. I grabbed my black cropped top and my white jeans short. I took a bath and got dressed then blow dried my hair and curled it.

I wore my kimono cardigan and my black vans. I grabbed my bag and my car keys then jogged downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked with Gracie in her arms. "Miley's" She nodded. I said goodbye and kissed Gracie's cheek then went out and hopped in my car and drove off.

I parked my car on her car in the driveway and rang the doorbell. "Oh hey bitch! It's been a while!" She squealed as she opened the door and hugged me tight.

"Yeah, we just saw each other three days ago." She playfully rolled her eyes and opened the door wider. I went inside and sat in the couch. "So, what's up?"

"Let's go shopping." I grinned cheekily. She chuckled, "Sure, okay." She jogged upstairs. I pulled out my phone then checked it seeing one message from Justin.

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤

Hey baby.

To; Sexybeast. ❤

Hey sexy.

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤

What's up?

To; Sexybeast. ❤

In Miley's house. Waiting for her, you?

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤

Studio. Where are you guys going?

To; Sexybeast. ❤

I don't know really.

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤

I'll text you later babe. Record time.

To; Sexybeast. ❤

Okay baby. Don't drain yourself. Goodluck!

"You ready?" Miley asked as she appeared downstairs. She's wearing her white fitted cropped top and her jeans shorts with matching sandals.

"You look sexy, god damn." She chuckled. "We look hot." She winked. We went out of the house then hopped in the car and drove off. "After this, wanna go to the studio?" She nodded. "Okay."

As we reached the mall, we went straight to the hotdog with a stick. Well, Miley said she'll buy me one so why not?

Three hours later, our hands were filled with shopping bags. "Wanna go to KFC before studio?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." I chuckled. We hopped in the car, almost got blinded by the camera flashes. I turned on the engine and drove off.

We bought a bucket meal with some salad. We put them on the dashboard and drove to the studio. As we reached the studio, the last in the front desk told me where Justin's room is.

We went inside the room, seeing Justin singing softly with his back facing me.

"Love is like appreciation, mix it with a double cup of sprite.." He sang smoothly.

"Great job Jb." Huk spoke. "That was awesome babe." I spoke. He turned around and smiled widely as he saw me.

"Hey beautiful." He said huskily, hugging me tightly. "Hi," I giggled.

"I brought food."

"Naw, it's fried!" Justin pouted. I smirked, "Don't worry. You can eat but don't tell Scooter." They chuckled.

"Seriously, don't."

Justin's POV;

"Damn, her voice is powerful." Miley muttered, looking at Bethany. I nodded, "Yeah."

So right now, we're having a late night studio session. It's like 10 pm.

"Good job Beth. God, that was amazing." Adam said, "Thanks." She looked at me, I grinned. She grinned back cheekily.

That smile is what I live for. She's just so god damn amazing like fuck! She's perfect.

Those eyes, I'm always lost. Soft pink lips. Those curves man! Her laugh, giggle, squeal...she's perfect. And you know what?

I've finally fallen in love with her.

A/N; Sorry for not updating for almost two weeks, school was getting in our way guys! :(((

Anyway, hope you guys like it! ❌⭕❌⭕

Vote && Comment please!