Chapter 28.

Bethany's POV;

"Beth, a little more effort sweetie. You can do it," Mom said softly as I stopped singing.

It's been a week since me and Justin broke up and right now, we're in the studio, recording my new song.

"Mom, can you please leave me and Adam? I'm sure Gracie misses you, is that okay?"

She looked at me unsatisfied but gave in, "Sure sweetie, call me if something's wrong, okay?" I nodded, "Okay."

"Now tell me what's wrong." Adam spoke. "I miss him Adam," My voice cracked, feeling the tears build up.

"I know Beth, but it's affecting your career. You can't even record a song properly." I sighed, "From the top." I spoke and swallowed.

We finished the song for about three hours. It took a lot of time to finish the song since I'll end up crying or I'll lose my concentration but at least I finished a fucking song.

'Heroes' is my new song and it's playing in the background.

I sighed loudly and threw my head back.

Having a broken heart sucks. Like your heart hurts while it's beating. This sucks...

I went on twitter and tweeted,
"@bethanygomez; how are you guys?"

I replied to some fans that tweet me and then I saw Justin's tweet which made my heart break...more.

"@justinbieber; you two are literally sisters"

I felt my lips trembled as tears started to form in my eyes. I can't believe it. Why does it hurt so much? Why does it feels like I was the one who got hurt?

I put my phone on the table and went in the booth. I sat on the stool and picked up my guitar and started to play 'Am I wrong'

I stopped singing and broke down crying. It hurts...

It hurts so much.

Morning came by and I woke up on the couch in the studio with a headache.

Wait, what?

I grabbed my stuffs and wore my raybans. I went outside and saw some paparazzi's. "Bethany! Bethany! Did you and Justin broke up already?"

"When are you going to release your album?"

"Please move," I told the paparazzi who's blocking my door but he didn't listen, he just kept snapping pictures. "Please move. I have a headache." Still didn't move.

"I said please fucking move! I have a fucking headache!" I yelled and pushed the paparazzi aside then hopped in my car and turned on the engine then pressed the honk a little too long.

"Assholes!" I muttered, reversing the car and drove off.

As I reached home, I saw Selena in her pj's watching some crappy shit. "Beth' can we talk?" I held my hand up and went upstairs. I grabbed my plain grey hoodie then a white tank top and a black leggings. I took a shower then put my hair in a messy bun. I got dressed then applied my make up and slipped on my low cut converse. I wore my raybans and plugged in my earphone then blasted, 'Heartbreaks heard around the world'

I went out and hopped on my car. I turned on the engine and drove to Starbucks. I ordered a frappe on' then sat on the corner. I was playing Piano Tiles until someone stood in front of me. I looked up and saw Taylor Lautner. "Hey." He smiled, "Hi," I smiled back.