Chapter 3.

Chapter 3 of Heartbreaker.

______________________________

I woke up by my phone vibrating on the coffee table. I groaned and answered it, not bothering to look at the caller id.

B: Hello?

???: Beth where the fuck are you?!

B: Shit! I'm not on my way Sel. I'm sorry.

"Fuck" I whispered. I heard Justin groaned. "Where are you going?" He asked sleepily.

It's the sexiest voice ever. Not gonna lie.

"I'm going home. Jeez, call me if you need anything." I mumbled, wearing my shows. I grabbed my car keys and hopped in the car.

I looked at the time, 2am. Damn. I turned on the engine and drove off.

I walked in the house seeing Selena, watching. I sighed and sat beside her.

"I'm so sorry. Here's your chips," I mumbled, giving her the bag of chips.

She took it gently and smiled at me. "Thanks," She whispered and opened the Cheetos.

"Come sit," She smiled sweetly and patter next to her.

I sat there confused.

"You're not mad?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Why would I? You're with Justin. I'm sure you're safe when you're with him," I sighed in relief. She giggled.

She turned the tv off and faced me. "So what's that important thing that you need to tell me?" I asked. She smiled evily and ate a piece of Cheetos.

"What?" I asked, raising my left eyebrow.

"Well uhm, as you know me and Justin broke up.." She trailed off.

"And you and Justin are growing close than before..."

"And?" I asked confused.

"I want you to make him fall for you so hard and break his heart.." I looked at her like she's crazy or what.

"I'm not cray cray Beth," She giggled.

"I just want revenge because I've been loyal to him for 2 years straight while him, cheating on me." She mumbled.

Revenge? What for? Cheating? Oh come on! Sure, he cheated but that doesn't mean you'll get revenge.

But she's kinda right NO WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING...

BETHANY LEI GOMEZ.. STOP!!!

"Alright." I blurted out. I froze. My body froze. I just agreed. I JUST AGREED TO THAT FREAKING DEAL...

OMYGOSH. Why God why?! Why are you doing this? This is bullshit. He is my best friend! I can't hurt him.

"Great. I'll give you two months and then break his heart." She smirked.

"I love you Bethany. You're the best sister ever,"

"I'll just go in my room." I mumbled. She nodded and smiled cheekily.

I stood up and quietly walked in my room. I laid in my bed.

Wtf just happened? Wtf did I say? Tell me I'm just dreaming. Please!!! Why the hell did I agreed to that shit? Oh Justin I'm so sorry. I hope Justin will forgive me or he'll not.

~

The sun has risen and I still didn't sleep. Conscience and guilt is killing me.

It haven't started yet and it's killing me already!

______________________________

A/N: What do you guys think about the plan?

• Do you think Bethany will fall inlove with Justin?

• What will Justin do if he found out about the revenge?

You will all find out soon. ;)