Chapter 22.

Chapter 22 of Heartbreaker.

Bethany's POV;

"So we're gonna release it next week, then tomorrow, studio again." Sel informed. "Aight." I nodded.

Right now, I'm in studio again. Justin isn't with me. He just dropped me off since he told me he have a meeting.

"Your first album will be released in three month, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." She chuckled. "Good. Try to compose a sing if you can." I nodded. "It's done!" We heard Adam said.

"Awesome, let's hear it!" I beamed and Adam played it. I filmed myself, lip syncing then posted it on Instagram.

"@bethanygomez; damn amazing. ❤"

"So amazing." Selena nodded, agreeing while smiling widely. After the studio session, we went to a random restaurant to eat lunch.

"Table for two ma'am?" Selena nodded. The waitress led us at the corner booth. "Here are your menus ma'am." She said as she gave us the menus and walked away.

After we ate, we wet back to the house, deciding to take a walk around the village with Gracie. I put her in the stroller and Selena grabbed a basket that full of food and stuffs. Me and Selena changed into our sweats and sprinted outside.

"So how are things with you and Justin?" Sel asked. "About that..." I sighed.

"I don't want to hurt him Sel,"

"Oh come on Beth. You're almost there!" I sighed and nodded, not wanting to argue.

I feel like burying myself six feet under...or pack my stuffs and never come back. I hate myself for agreeing with that shit.

Hours passed by, we went back home. Sel put Gracie in her crib while I took a shower and got dressed in my pajamas. I laid in my bed and saw Justin's text a while ago.

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤
Hey gorgeous. ❤

To: Sexybeast. ❤
Hi. 😊💋

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤
The song is awesome.

To; Sexybeast. ❤
Thank you so much. 😘

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤
You're welcome. :) wanna come over? Or maybe spend the night.

To; Sexybeast. ❤
Okay. :)

Fr; Sexybeast. ❤
See ya babe. ;)

I grabbed my backpack from my closet and put an outfit in it. I grabbed my charger and wore my flip flops then jogged downstairs. "Where are you going?" Dad asked.

"Justin's." I grinned and grabbed my car keys. "See you tomorrow!" I winked and sprinted out. I hopped in my car and drove off.

I parked my car in Justin's driveway, beside his car and turned off the engine. I grabbed my stuff and hopped out of the car. I rang the doorbell and then Justin answered it right away.

"Hey." He smiled. "Hi," I smiled and went inside. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I giggled as he kissed my nose. "I made Spaghetti for dinner,"

"Good." He chuckled. "Just sit there or maybe choose a movie for our movie night in the theatre room," I nodded and smiled. I jogged upstairs and went in the theatre room got greeted by cool air conditioner.

I went towards the movie shelves and picked out the 'The Haunting in Connecticut 2'

"Did you pick already?" Justin asked as he went in the room. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah." I said and showed him the CD.

"Cool," He smirked and handed me the bowl of Spaghetti. I rolled my eyes, he chuckled as he put the CD in the DVD. I scooted closer to Justin as the movie started.

"I hate it when you turn the volume up." I muttered and stood up. The movie was over and Justin kept turning the volume up if the scary scene is on screen.

I heard him chuckled, "Babe!" He called, still chuckling. I ignored him and jogged downstairs. I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed a root beer in the fridge. I turned around and nearly dropped my root beer as I saw him infront of me, just a few inches apart.

My breath hitched as he smirked. His eyes landed on my lips, he leans in slowly. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck while his are on my waist.

I wrapped my legs on his waist ad he trailed kissed in my neck. I moaned as he found my weak spot and he started sucking it. "Forgive me?" He mumbled as he nibbled it. "Yeah," I breathed.

"Good." He whispered and kissed my neck one more time and then on my lips then pulled back. "Let's go to sleep, yeah?" He asked and smirked widely.

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his arm. "Tease," I muttered. He kissed my nose and whispered, "Learned it from the best."

A/N; SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE GUYS. I AM JUST BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL WORKS AND WITH MY LIFE. I AM TRULY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAIT.

But anyway, as I posted a note on my other story, I said that I have a three week break but, I can't promise you to update almost everyday because they gave us too much homeworks and project, even my mind can't handle it. I'll update as soon as I can and yeah, are you guys have a freaking awesome summer? Tell me what you guys did in your summer vacay!

I love you guys and hope you guys like it!

You can also guys message me through message board or through Twitter. 💋

Twitter; @chloecasty

You can also tell me your ideas so I can add it in the story. :) ❌⭕❌⭕