Chapter 35.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I have a freaking date with Luke tonight.

Yes, he asked me last night.

FLASHBACK

Ae he said goodbye, I watched him drove off. I went upstairs and saw my journal lying on my bed with a paper rose inside.

I flipped on the page and saw three stanzas written and a "Do you wanna go on a date with me?" I smiled widely and took my phone and texted him.

To; Lukeey Penguin.
I would love too. :)

Fr; Lukeey Penguin.
I'll pick you put at six pm. Okay?

To; Lukeey Penguin.
Okay. :)

Fr; Lukeey Penguin.
Goodnight beautiful.

To; Lukeey Penguin.
Goodnight. :)

END OF FLASHBACK

He asked me out guys! (Squeals)

"Uhh, earth to Bethany? Hello?" I heard Selena said as she snapped her fingers infront of my face. "Uhh, what?"

"What's going on Beth? I'm so worried. Why are you so smiley?" She chuckled. "Am I smiling?" She laughed lightly.

"Definitely!"

"Ohh," I grinned. "What's happening?"

"Luke asked me out." Her jaw dropped and exclaimed, "Really?!" I nodded. "Yes!" I said and we both squealed.

"Oh My God!"

"I know!" We both giggled. "Do you know what are you going to wear?" I shook my head. "Oh! I'm going to pick your outfit." She clapped excitedly.

I shook my head, "Let me choose." She smirked. "I'll do your make-"

"No!" She rolled her eyes. I chuckled, "Let me do this by myself, Sel." She pouts. "Okay,"

"Wanna go out? Like, eat?" She asked. "McDonalds?"

"Let's go."

We grabbed the stuffs that we need and sprinted out. "Don't we look fancy?" I asked sarcastically. She laughed and we ordered through drive thru. We stopped by the park and we sat on the grass. Luckily, the park is not that crowded, so it's all good.

"So where do you think he would take you?" She asked smirking. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said and then my phone beeped.

Fr; Lukeey Penguin.
In case you don't know, it's a little but casual and fancy.

"Who was that?" She asked. "Luke."

"What did he say?"

"He said that it's a little bit casual and fancy." She nodded.

Some fans asked for a picture with us. We took a picture with them and hugged them goodbye. We picked up our trash and threw them in the trash can then hopped in the car and drove off.

As we reached our house, I checked them time and it's already four thirty. I went upstairs and started to choose what I'm gonna wear for tonight. I picked out my light pink flowy dress and my brown strappy sandals. I took a shower and curled my hair. I put on my make up and got dressed. I sprayed my perfume and grabbed my sling bag and wet downstairs.

"When is Luke coming?" Selena asked as she leaned closer on Justin. "Are you going on a date?" Justin asked. I nodded. "Yup." I answered then the doorbell rang.

"He's here!" I shrieked. They both chuckled. Justin stood up and opened the door revealing Luke in his black and red checkered polo and my black shirt and in his black ripped jeans and his black vans.

He looks so damn hot.

They greeted each other and his eyes landed on me making my breath hitch. His eyes are so damn beautiful.

"Hey," He breathed. "Hi," I smiled nervously.

"You ready to go?" I nodded, "Yeah." We linked arms and said goodbye. I stopped walking and told Luke, "I'll meet you in the car." He nodded.

I walked towards Selena and Justin, "What are you doing?" Selena asked. I pulled out a dozen packs of condom from my bag and handed it to Justin. "Remember, don't do hardcore okay? Make sure of that or else I'll beat your ass. Take care of my sister," Selena laughed.

He snickered and nodded, "Okay, have fun Beth." I hopped in the car and we drove off. "What was that about?" Luke asked. "Nothing." I grinned.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Wear this," He said and handed me the blindfold. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously? I wasted my thirty minutes to do my hair and make up then you're gonna make me wear this?" He grinned.

"Sorry, you don't need that anyway. You already look beautiful." I looked away, blushing. I wore the blindfold and then ten minutes later, we're still not in our destination. "Are we there yet?" I whined. "Chillax, almost."

"Ugh," I groaned. He chuckled then I felt the car stopped. "Are we there?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah," I grinned excitedly. I get my car door opened. He helped me get out of the car. I probably have the very big smile on my face as I heard the sound of the waves.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I said and I felt him pulled off the blindfold gently. My jaw dropped as I saw the place.

Blanket on the sand, pillows too, small table and some doors and a freaking projector.

Damn.

"Wow." I whispered. "Do you like it?" He asked with a glint of hope in his eyes. I shook my head and his face dropped. "I love it, this is amazing!"

"I'm glad." We both sat and he spoke, "I couldn't think another ways, I'm so sorry."

"Seriously? Luke this is the best idea. Thank you so much," I said and kissed his cheek. He grinned cheekily.

▪▫▪▫▪▫

"I had fun." I smiled as we stepped on our front porch. "'Me too." He smiled back.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded. "Of course, of course."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Good night." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I went inside as he drove off. "So how did it go?" Selena asked as I appeared in the living room. I smiled widely and winked then went upstairs.

"That's not fair!" Selena exclaimed. "Hold on!" I exclaimed back. I took a shower and changed into my baggy shirt and pajama shorts. I wore my huf socks and went downstairs.

"Tell me," Selena said as she sat beside Justin. "It was romantic."

"We had dinner at the beach and watched the sunset then movie."

"Awh!" She cooed. "That was romantic,"

"Shut up Sel," I grinned cheekily. "You're blushing!" I rolled my eye. Justin chuckled, "I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight." I said and stood up.

"Goodnight," They both said. I went in my room and checked my phone.

Fr; Lukeey Penguin.
Goodnight beautiful. See you tomorrow. :) x

To; Lukeey Penguin.
Goodnight Luke. See you! :)

I put my phone on my nightstand and drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/n; So what do you think about Luke and Beth going out?

What will be their ship name huh? *smirks*

OTP or nah?