Chapter 30.

A/n; he looks so damn beautiful. Look at him!

Justin's POV;

It's been almost two weeks since me and Beth broke up. I don't get it, why me? We've been best friends for four years. How can she do that?

"Maybe because she have no choice."

She do have a choice. Everybody have a fucking choice!

"Not everybody."

Everybody have a choice, okay?

Great, I'm talking to myself.

"You're doing good Jay but you need to put more effort, okay?" Kuk spoke as he paused the song.

Yep, I'm in a studio, recording a new song. Sucks right? You're heartbroken, you're sad, you're numb, you want to isolate yourself from everyone and yet you still need to work.

I nodded, "Aight."

After two hours of recording, we're finally done. I said goodbye to them and saw the paparazzi outside. I went outside and they started to asked questions. "Justin! Is that true that Bethany's dating Taylor!?"

"Are you and Selena dating again?!"

I sighed in relief as I got in my car. I turned on the engine and drove off. I parked my car in my driveway, I got out and saw Miley's car in my driveway. "Miley?" I called out as I went in my front porch, seeing her sitting on my porch stairs.

She smiled lightly and stood up. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" I nodded, "Sure, let's go inside." I unlocked my front door and we wet inside. "So, what's up?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"It's about Bethany..." She trailed off. I sighed, "What about her?"

"But before that, are you okay?" I nodded, "I'm fine...I guess," She sighed.

"She's been a wreck lately. She was crying every night, sobbing her heart out," I looked away. "She loves you Jay." Miley said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"If she loves me then why did she do it?" I asked quietly. "I can't answer that but she will and she can. Just talk to her please?" I sighed, "I can't promise you."

"I know you love her too." She said. "I'll try," She nodded and smiled weakly, "I just came over just to tell you that." I chuckled lightly.

"I'll see you around Biebs." She said and we hugged. I watched her walked out then hopped in her car. I laid on my couch, staring at the ceiling blankly.

God, I miss her.

I miss her touch, giggle, talk, laugh, voice, her warm soft lips...God I miss her so much.

But what about me? Does everyone care about my feelings?

The two girls I fell in love with, broke my heart. Can someone handle that without crying?

I'm hurt...I'm a wreck too.

I'm brokenhearted and yet, everyone still judges me for breaking the two girls' heart and for being an arrogant popstar.

I still have feelings, you know?

I was playing Xbox by myself until someone rang the doorbell. I paused the game and opened the door, revealing Selena.

"Selena?"

"Can we talk?" I opened the door wider and she came in. We sat on the couch and I spoke, "About?"

She exhaled, "I'm sorry."

"It was my idea, not hers. She loves you very much Jay. Just please talk to her," She sad softly.

She looks like Beth so much...

I nodded and whispered, "Okay." She smiled; "Thanks,"

"I gotta go now." She said and stood up. I nodded and did the same, "Okay." She was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and kissed her on the lips.

"I missed you so much." I muttered.

"I-I missed you too."