Chapter 5.

"Why in the hell are you calling middle of the fucking night?!" I spat as I answered Justin's call.

He chuckled. "I am bored. Can you come over?" I sighed.

"Can I just come over later?"

"But I have no company." He whined. I groaned loudly.

"Omyfuckinggod Justin! Okay, I'll be there in 20." I said and hung up.

Justin knew I don't like waking up too early. I looked at the time, 3am. What in the actual fuck? It's 3am in the morning! -___-

I put my hair into a messy bun and did my face bath. I didn't mind changing my pj's so I just grabbed my phone and my wallet I walked downstairs. I grabbed my car keys, a pen and a paper and wrote a note.

"Went to Justin's. That kid is annoying me in the middle of the freaking night. Love you xx"

I made my way out of the house and drove off. As I reached Justin's front door, I rang the doorbell 5 times straight.

"Damn Beth, can't you wait?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Damn Justin, can't you wait?" I mimicked. He chuckled and stepped aside. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"So, what are we going to do?" He asked.

"Sleep." I smiled sweetly. He chuckled and grabbed 2 Redbull in the fridge.

"Here." He smiled giving me a can of red bull.

"Ugh." I groaned taking it and rolled my eyes. He chuckled ad shook his head.

"Anyways, how's Selena so far?" Hr asked. I took a sip of my red bull and answered him.

"She's fine, I guess but you know what? She's still broken." I said quiet enough.

He sighed. "Why?" He shook his head.

"Nothing, it's just... Ugh" He groaned.

"You miss her?" He sighed and nodded. I sighed, how am I gonna do this freaking revenge then?!

I smiled, "Let's go. I want to take you somewhere." I said standing up.

"Where?" He whined.

"Somewhere relaxing." I smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out of his house and hopped in my car and drove off.

-

"-- WOW" He breathed as he saw the view from my tree house.

"You like it?" I asked smiling.

"It's swaggy." I giggled.

"Thank you." We smiled and he sat infront of me. He pulled out his phone and we took a picture.

justinbieber: relaxing with @bethanygomez

I pulled out 2 bags of chips and gave the other one to Justin. "Are you feeling a lot better now?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"I mean you know, after the break up." I muttered.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now. Thank you so much Beth," He said and smiled.

"Anything for you my best friend." I winked and he chuckled.

"Anyway, you wanna go drive anywhere?" I smirked.

"But we just got here!" He whined. I laughed.

"Come on, please?" I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

"Damn Beth, you know I can't resist those."

"Ugh fine!" He groaned and stood up. We climbed down.

"But I'll drive, we're going to Las Vegas." He smirked proudly. My smile curved so widely.

The city that never sleeps? Perfect.

"Alright. But we're going in these?" I frowned looking at our pj's.

He chuckled, "Of course, why? You wanna go back to my house and change since you have some clothes there?" I nodded.

"Sure, let's go." He smiled. We hopped on the car and drove off.

-

"As long as you lololololololove me." We sang along. So yeah, we're on our way to Las Vegas. I laughed as Justin did a funny face.

"Justin!" We laughed. As the song was done. I tuned down the volume and then Miss Movin' on by Fifth Harmony started playing then silence came on.

"Hey," Justin said breaking the silence.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You haven't dated anyone since 3 years ago. Are you liking someone or?" He asked.

"Yeah, Taylor Lautner and Channing Tatum," I said playfully. He chuckled and raised his left eyebrow.

I shrugged, "I don't know Jay. I mean you know I have a rough past and I'm not good at anyone unlike Selena, she's too good at anyone," I muttered. He sighed.

"Someone will come in your life and love you for who you are Beth, just wait for the right time. Yes, Selena's good in relationships but she's different from you. You are sisters but you are not definitely like here. You're my best friend Beth, I just want the best for you." He said and held my hand. I smiled and said, "Thank you jay." He smiled back and nodded.

I looked at the time, 6am. The sin has risen. Wow. I heard my stomach growled. Justin laughed.

"I'm hungry, can we stop at some fast foods?" I smiled innocently. He chuckled and we actually saw Mcdonalds. Thank God. He parked the car in the parking lot and we got out of the car and headed in the Mcdonalds.

I sat on the corner while Justin ordered foods, few people here which is good because we don't wanna get mobbed. Then Justin came back with some pancakes and some hot choco. I smiled.

"Thank you so much!" He smiled. "You're welcome." He said and we dig in.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him, eating and posted it on Instagram.

bethanygomez: uhm.... Lol

I giggled, he looked at me confused. "What?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nothing." I smiled.

-

We reached Las Vegas now, we literally went everywhere. Fans, paparazzi.. Everywhere. Gosh.

Right now, we're staying in the five star hotel taking a rest here for 2 days actually and then leave.

"I'm going to order food in a room service. You want anything?" I shook my head and yawned. I laid in my bed and heard him talk on the phone. Probably the room service. I texted Selena saying that I'm in Vegas. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

Justin's POV

After I called the room service, I looked at her and she's sleeping already. Wow, she looks even more cute when she's sleeping. Wait, did I just say that?! You can't like you ex's sister Justin! But tbh, she's cute.

I smiled and pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. I opened my Instagram and saw my photo that she posted. I smirked, Payback time.

I posted the photo and smiled.
justinbieber; @bethanygomez payback ;)

__________________________

2 MORE DAYS BEFORE NEW YEAR! yaaaay!! HAHAHAHAHHA. Sorry for not updating like weeks. I love you guys and forgive me. It's just I just had a rough week. :(( Sorry!!!! Anyway, hope you liked it! ❤