Heartbreaker

"How can I trust you Justin, you go clubbing like every night and get drunk!" I heard my sister Selena shouted from her room upstairs.

Justin and Selena had been fighting since 3 months ago and I am tired of this and so is my mom.

Oh Jelena, what happened?

I looked at my mom, she looked worried. If Justin laid his fingers at my sister, oh gosh. I'll beat him up.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Sel's room. She answered it angrily, I saw Justin looked pissed off. Actually, these two love birds are pissed. -______-

"Will you two stop fighting?! You guys are fighting everyday! Gosh. Aren't you guys tired? Mom is worried and as you all know she's pregnant so it's bad for her. Will you two make-up?" I said annoyed, Selena's expression turned soft.

,

"Is mom okay?" I nodded.

"Can I come in?" Selena nodded confused I looked at Justin, he has a soft confused expression too.

"Okay," I sat on the bed, sighing.

"I'm doing this and it's my first time to do it," I chuckled.

"Why don't you guys tell me what your problems are? I'll do my best to help you guys," I muttered.

Justin looked at Selena then me. Okay awkward. I looked at Selena, her arms were crossed and her eyebrows are furrowed, her lips are kinda pouted.

"Okay, I guess you don't want." I said standing up and heading to the door.

"Wait." I heard them said. I looked at them, raising my left eyebrow.

"Selena why don't you tell her?" Justin spat.

"Why me? It's not my problem!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay guys! Justin why don't you tell me?" He sighed and started to speak.

"I just want to go to club tonight." He murmured making Selena roll her eyes. I chuckled.

"How about you Sel? What's your problem?" I asked softly sitting on the single sofa, crossing my legs.

"Alot, Trust issues and I just want him to stay with me tonight." I sighed and brushed mu hands through my hair.

"Okay," I said and rubbed my hands.

"First of all, you guys fight like kids! Which is cute o my god." They chuckled. I smiled.

"Second, really Justin? Clubbing? You choose clubbing instead of with your girlfriend, cuddling and watch movies together? You just went clubbing last night! Are you getting addicted to alcohol? Plus, you're not spending your day here or night. Maybe my sister missed you," I spoke looking at Justin.

"And Selena," I pauses looking at her.

"Maybe Justin wants to have fun, why don't you go with him then? And Trust Issues, yes. I understand you Sel but he's just with his friends, having fun." I trailed off.

"You guys aren't like this. Jelena isn't like this. I know you guys are stressed please don't let the stress come between you. And the pride! What happened to the Jelena I love? That everyone loves? You guys are so perfect. Now can you two make-up please? I'll be downstairs, cooking pancakes." I smiled and walked out.

"Love you guys." I said as I closed the door. I walked downstairs and started to cool.

I was in the middle of cooking when I heard a loud thud.

I chuckled, my mom sat on the bar stool and smiled. They're having sex? Lol NO.

"What are they doing?" Mom laughed.

"I don't know," I laughed.

"Go check on them. I'll continue those," I nodded and I walked upstairs and knocked.

"Stop having sex guys! I said make-up not make-out!" I knocked, I heard them laughed then Selena opened the door.

"Sex hair omygod!" I exclaimed, they quickly fixed their hair.

"Erm, you using lipstick?" I asked curious. Justin chuckled and removed the lipstick.

"Let's go, the pancakes are done." I smiled.

"Damn guys, don't do hardcore and please I don't want to hear 2 crying babies in the house," I groaned.

"Shut up Bethany." I chuckled and went downstairs.

A/N: OMFG GUYS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING! Lol. Keep reading! Hope you liked it because it's just my very first story here in wattpad so.. Yeah. ❤ oh and yeah, sorry if it's short.. :(