Chapter 19

ATTENTION!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Chapter 19 of Heartbreaker.

Bethany's POV;

"I'm going to the studio, I'll come to the hospital later okay?" Selena said. I nodded, "Okay okay," We hugged goodbye and she hopped in her car and drove off.

I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Mom.

Fr; Mom.

Honey, could you please get some sweats for me? I'm uncomfortable in my hospital gown. Thank you so much! Oh and could you please buy me a big mac? Love you!

I went upstairs and grabbed my mom's backpack and put some sweats in it. I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys ad the house keys. I locked all the doors and hopped i my car and drove off.

As I reached the hospital, I went inside and straight to mom's room. "Hey mom," I greeted and gave her the backpack and the big mac.

"Thank you," She smiled as she took it. I sat o the couch and pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@bethanygomez; Guess who's gonna record a song next next week! ;)"

Few minutes later, Miley called me.

*Convo*

B; Hey Miles!

M; Are you gonna record your first song next next week?!

B; Yup!

M; Omg. I need to be there!

B; Cool. I'll call you then.

M; Good girl! Hey, what room is your mon staying in?

B; 317.

M; Alright, I'll see you!

*End of Convo*

"Who was that?" Mom asked.

"Miley," She nodded. "So, how are you and Justin?" He asked smirking. I shrugged and smiled. She laughed lightly and threw a pillow at me, my jaw dropped. "Mom!"

"Tell me!"

"Okay, okay. Jeez, we're doing fine." She chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully. I smiled and shook my head.

"I wanna see Gracie," I nodded, "Okay then. I'll ask the nurse a wheelchair," She nodded. I went out of the room seeing Miley, walking down the hallway.

She smiled widely and we hugged, "Where's the baby?! Where's the baby?!" I laughed. "Calm down! We're gonna see her," We went towards the nurse station and asked for a wheelchair.

We wet back to the room and helped mom sat on it. Miley placed the teddy bear o the sofa and we went out.

"How are you?" Mom asked Miley. "I'm very fine Mrs.Teefy, how 'bout you?" She smiled.

"I'm good. Very happy," She nodded. As we reached the nursery, we all saw Gracie and smiled.

"Oh God. She's huge! Well I bet popping her out did hurt your veggy," Miley said, we all laughed.

"But it's worth it," Mom smiled wholeheartedly. Miley nodded, "Yup, so worth it."

***

Right now, it's four in the afternoon. Dad and Selena are with mom in the room while I'm here, in front of the nursery, looking at Gracie.

"You can't stop looking at her," I heard Justin sad beside me. I looked at him and smiled, "Hey." He smiled and we kissed.

I laid my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around my shoulder. "You've been standing here for half an hour you know,"

"I'm sorry, she's just so adorable and beautiful. She's an angel," He nodded and kissed my temple.

"Do you want something? I'm kind of hungry." I smiled. "Okay, let's go to the cafeteria."

As we reached the cafeteria, some fans asked for a picture with Justin and an autograph.

"What do you want?" Justin asked. "Sandwich and water would be fine." He nodded.

After he bought foods, we sat on the corner and started eating. "Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome." He grinned.

After we ate, we said goodbye to mom and dad and we hopped in out car and drove to his house.

"Hey, when are you going to record our first song?" He asked as we went inside. "Next, next week." I said ad sat on the couch. He sat next to me and we cuddled.

"When is Gracie coming home?" He asked in a low voice. "Maybe the day after tomorrow," He kissed my temple and my cheek.

I looked up at him and smile, he smiled back and kissed me on the lips. "Your lips taste like bubble gum," He mumbled through the kiss. I giggled and placed my head on his chest.

"Beth?"

"Yeah?" I asked as I played with his fingers.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow, again?" I nodded, "Of course. I would love to," He smiled and kissed me again.

"You're so beautiful Beth," He whispered huskily, giving me chills.

Oh Justin, why are you doing this to me?

A/N; Hi guys! So, I have an announcement.

I will be updating Heartbreaker every Wednesday, is that good? Well yeah. Lol.

So new chapters every wednesday.

Anyways, hope you guys liked it. Make sure to comment, what are your ideas you want me to include in this story? Comment please!

Please vote and comment still!