Chapter 16.

Chapter 16 of Heartbreaker.

*1 week later*

I only have a month left and I think it's perfectly working because we're been flirting 24/7.

I am starting to like him.. I feel guilty. He's been so sweet, caring, dorky and adorable. Fuck.

"Hey," I heard Justin said as he sat next to me. "Hey." I smiled lightly.

"Are you okay? You were dozing off a while ago,"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and smiled. "You sure?" I nodded.

He nodded and smiled, "Okay."

JUSTIN'S POV;

Her eyes, her smile, her hair, her giggle, her body, her walk.. Everything about her is so perfect. So perfect.

Oh Bethany Lei Gomez, I like you.

"Oh so you're the one who's dozing off now huh?" I heard Beth giggled. I looked at her and blushed, "Sorry," She laughed lightly.

"It's okay,"

So right now, we're in my house with Beth. Just us two. "Hey babe?" She looked at me from her phone and said, "Yeah?"

Yup, I call her babe.

"Can you make Spaghetti?" I said i a sweet voice and pouted.

"Not again," I heard her mumbled. I chuckled. "Please babe?" I mumbled putting my chin on her shoulder blade and kissed it softly. "Stop," She whined scooting away from me and laughed lightly.

I chuckled and leaned back my head and said, "Please?"

She stood up and went in the kitchen. I smiled and followed her. I sat in the barstool and pulled out my phone. I took a picture of her and posted it on Instagram.

"@justinbieber; She's making her specialty. ;)"

"Do you want me to put hotdogs or meatballs?"

"Meatballs,"

BETHANY'S POV;

After I cooked spaghetti, I placed them on the bowls and placed them on the counter. "Now I'm starving," He said as he sniffed the smell. I chuckled. Then my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and saw Selena's name.

*Convo*

B; Hey.

S; Hey sissy, can you pick my up?

B; Uh why?

S; I don't have a ride. Please?

B; O-okay. Where?

S; I'm here at the studio.

B; Okay.

*End of Convo*

"Who was that?" Justin asked as he took another forkful of Spaghetti. "Selena," I muttered.

"What does she wants?"

"She wants me to pick her up at the studio. Ashley must've left earlier," I said.

We finished our food and I said goodbye to Justin. "I'll call you later, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay," We smiled and hugged. He kissed my cheek and pulled back. "Text me when you get home," I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"Okay," I said softly. "Drive safe babe," He said before I walked out. I hopped in my car and drove to the studio.

**

"Hey," Selena greeted smiling as she hopped in the passenger seat. "Hi," I smiled and drove off.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"Justin's," I said. "Ohh,"

"You know if you kept doing this then the plan will not work,"

"But is it working?" I shrugged. "I hope so,"

Guilt rushed on me, I like Justin...so much. It breaks my heart to know that I'm stuck with these two.

Oh God. Why did I agree to that deal again? Oh yeah, because I wasn't thinking! I was so stupid. I didn't even think the aftermath of this!

I don't want him to hate me and think that I'm so selfish. I can't lose my best friend, and I can't lose my sister too.

As we reached our house, I went straight in my room and took a shower. I wore my swears and laid in my bed. I pulled out my phone and called Justin.

*Convo*

J; Hey.

B; Hi.

J; Told you to text me. (Chuckles)

B; Well if I texted you then you'll call me still I wasted my energy.

J; (laughs) I miss you..

B; I miss you too.

J: What are you doing?

B; Nothing. You?

J; Nothing.

B; (Giggles)

J; Hey babe?

B; Yeah?

J; Look out on your window.

I stood up and looked on the window and saw him his car, smirking at me.

B; What are you doing here? (Laughs)

J; Let's go!

B; Alright, I'll be there.

*End of Convo*

I grabbed my wallet and went downstairs. "Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I'll be back later!" I said and ran out of the house. I hopped in Justin's car and drove off. "Where are we going?"

"How about Dairy Queen and we go to the lake?" I nodded. "Okay,"

After we bought Dairy Queen, we went straight to the lake. Justin placed a blanket on the ground. "Can I taste yours?"

He chuckled and fed me a spoonful of Vanilla ice cream. I was about to feed him my cookies and cream but it ended up on his shirt. My jaw dropped and laughed.

"What the," He smirked. "Oh you're so gonna get it," My eyes widened and stood up. I squealed as he chases me.

I felt his arms snaked around my waist and I ended up on the ground with Justin on top of me. I laughed as he smiled.

I looked at his eyes, they're so beautiful.

"Beth?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes," He smiled and stood up. He helped me stood up, "Let's go?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah," He grabbed the blanket and placed it in the backseat. We hopped in the car and drove off.

______________________________________

I deleted the chapter and posted it again because someone can't see the chapter.

He finally asked her out!!!! Waaaaaaah!

What'ya think? ;)

Anyway, keep reading!

Vote && Comment!