Chapter 12.

Chapter 12 of Heartbreaker.

_____________________________________

[ Bethany's POV ]

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ! ARE YOU READY?! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I said pounding her door.

"Just a minute!" I heard her said and giggled. I rolled my eyes; "I'm just gonna wait downstairs." "Okay!"

I sighed and walked downstairs. I unplugged my phone and charger from the outlet and saw two messages.

Fr: Sexybeast. ❤
Goodluck! I'll be picking you up alright? See you later beautiful! ;)

To: Sexybeast. ❤
Thank you so much! Okay, see you late sexy! ;)

Fr: SexyMiles. ❤
Goodluck girl! We'll be picking you up. Oh and wear bikini and sleepwear. Sleepover! ;) we invited some friends. :) alright bye! Goodluck. Love you! ❤

To: SexyMiles. ❤
Okay! Lol. Thank you so much! Love you tooooooooo!

Then Selena came downstairs looking hot and beautiful ever. "How do I look?" She asked and spun around. Before Mom and Dad could speak, I cut them off. "You look beautiful now let's go!" They chuckled and walked out and hopped in the car and drove off.

@Ellen Studio:

"Sel! Beth! Good to see you again! How are you beautiful girls?" She asked as she hugged us. We giggled and pulled back.

"Ellen! One minute!" "Okay," She groaned.

"So, when I say your names it's your
cue to come out alright?" We nodded and she came on stage. "And out last guest for today. They're sisters and they're known as America's sweethearts. Welcome Selena and Bethany Gomez!" Ellen introduced ad the crowd started cheering.

Me and Selena came out holding hands, smiling and waving at everyone. We hugged Ellen and sat on her famous red couch and smiled. "How are you guys?" Ellen smiled. "We're good. How about you?"

"I'm good. I'm good, thank you." He smiled and then silence came on. I giggled and they laughed. "Awkward..." They laughed harder.

"So I see you guys are late?" Ellen smirked. "Yeah," We said. "It was Selena's fault actually."

"Why?" Ellen chuckled. "She was taking so long to get ready! I was done like nine o'clock and she was done like nine thirty!"

"So Selena, I'm sorry but are you okay now? After your break-up with Justin?" She nodded, "I'm fine, I guess." She smiled.

"She met Brad Pitt and she wants to marry him." I smirked making the audience laughed. "Hey!" I laughed.

"Yeah, he's pretty handsome." Selena said. "But he's married." Ellen said and we laughed. "Yeah," She giggled.

"So Bethany, isn't it's awkward to hang-out with your sister's ex-boyfriend?" I shook my head.

"No. Of course not. I mean, he's my best friend too you know, Pattie isn't there with Justin because she's too busy with her book signing. She's calling him everyday and sometimes she's gonna fly back to LA when it's her rest day and of course being there for him personally is different. So yeah, I'm cheering them up. Both of them," I said. Ellen nodded.

"True." We smiled. "So how about you Selena? Back to work?" She nodded. "Yeah, I'm uh planning to make an album so," She smiled.

"And you again Beth, you know Liam and Miley broke-up. What can you say about that?" I exhaled.

"And as you all know Miley's my best friend and I'm not gonna say this to defend her it's just my opinion." I said. "I was really shocked when I saw his text. She was absolutely bawling her eyes out yesterday and I feel bad because she's been with this guy for four years you know. This is like a plot twist," I paused. Ellen nodded, "Yeah. It is a plot twist."

"As you can see Miley's have been acting like a rebel lately and I'm happy with that because she's expressing what she wants to express. I think it's normal since she's just a normal twenty year old woman and if Liam was embarrassed and left her that's such a shame! Sure she changed but everybody change and what she express doesn't define who you are. It's on the inside, does define who you are. Everybody grows up. She's just enjoying what she wants. She's just a twenty year old woman and she's still learning for God's sake. Miley's an example that pain changes people." Ellen nodded, telling me to go on.

"Hate me or not but I'm just saying the truth," I said shrugging. Selena clapped so did everybody else. "Liam probably hate me now." She shook her head.

"I'm with you," I just smiled. "I love you Miles." I said and blew a kiss on the camera.

"So yeah, I think that's all we got. Thank you guys for coming. See you guys tomorrow. Goodnight!"

"Thank you guys for coming." Ellen said. "No problem." We smiled, "Till next time." She winked. We laughed and we hopped in the car and drove off.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow." I said and walked out of the house and hopped in Justin's ferrari. I saw Miley in the back, I smiled. "How was your interview?"

"Watch it tomorrow." I smiled, "Of course!" They smiled. As we reached Justin's house, we immediately changed in our swimsuits.

"So Beth, you liking anyone?" Miley asked. So it turns out that Fredo, Ryan, Chaz, Cody, Ariana and Za are here. I shook my head. "Nah," I smiled.

"What about Justin?" Miley smirked. "What? No!" She chuckled. "Girl, the way you guys look each other." She winked. I chuckled and shoo my head. I watched the play ball in the pool.

The way I look at him? The way we look each other? Does Justin likes me? Does that mean the revenge is working?

[ Justin's POV ]

I looked at Bethany, she looks like she's in deep thoughts. I swam towards her and called her name. "Beth." No answer. "Beth!" I said as I louder my voice. Still no answer.

I smirked and splashed the water on her face. "What the fuck!?" I laughed, she groaned loudly. "You're in deep thought! What were you thinking?" I chuckled, she smiled and shook her head. "Nothing."

"Come on, you can tell me." She sighed and shook her head. "Nothing really. It's nothing," I sighed and nodded. "Okay," she smiled.

I sat on the side of the pool with her and watched the others fool around. I looked at Bethany, she's looking at them too but she looks like she's in deep thoughts again.

I wonder what she's thinking.

___________________________________

Hi guys! I really hope you liked this and this chapter was written in my journal and I wrote it four months ago! October 10, 2013. Yup! ;)

And I made another story but this time it's a Cameron Dallas love story!!! Who loves Cameron? ME! Omg this is the link! (Does it even working?)
http://wattpad.com/story/12465813?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link