Chapter 8.

I woke up by Justin chuckling. I sat yo and stretched. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" Justin asked smiling.

"No, it's fine. What time is it?" I asked and yawned. "9:30," I nodded and grabbed an outfit and walked in the bathroom and took a shower. I walked out of the bathroom and saw no Justin in sight. I walked downstairs and saw him cooking pancakes.

"Oh, there are two notes here." Justin said, giving me a plate of pancakes.

"Sissy! Went out to work, saw Justin's car. Is he here? Well anyway, call me if you need anything. - Sel♥"

"Went to grandma's to visit them. Take care, call me if you need anything. :) love you! -Mom"

I smiled and put the notes in the drawer. "I'm going to studio after lunch, you wanna come?" I nodded. "Yeah," He placed the plates in the sink and washed them.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Selena's number.

S: Hey sissy!

B: Hey Sel.

S: What's up?

B: I was wondering if you could buy me donuts before you go home?

S: Sure! Is he still there?

B: Yeah, we're going to studio after lunch.

S: Okay. Alright.

B: Okay thank you sissy!

S: (giggles) Okay bye!

"Sissy? Too girly," I laughed. "Yeah." He smiled.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Hey beth, you ready?" I heard Justin knocked on the door. Yeah, we're still in the house but will go to his house for him to change his clothes. "Yeah. Wait!" I exclaimed and smiled innocently. He chuckled and we headed out to the house, locking the door behind us and drove off.

As we reached the studio, we were greeted by huk, Kenny, Scooter and Alfredo. "So, ready to record Slave to the Rhythm?" (pretend that the song didn't come out yet) Huk smiled.

"Heck yeah." He smiled. "Alright, get in the booth." Huk smiled and then Justin came in the vocal booth and started.

Gawd, the way he sings high notes his vein popping out. Gosh, I'm getting horny. Holy shit Bethany, you're getting horny because of your best friend? You're ridiculous.

The was he sins, smooth baby. The way he close his eyes, omyfucking gosh.

Vein popping + raspy voice + eyes closed + singing smoothly = I AM HORNY.

"You like him don't you?" Fredo smirked.

"Wha- no! Psh." I chuckled.

"You like him, just admit it already." He wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and shook my head. "Nah," He smirked.

"Whatever you say."

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

After Justin recorded the song, we're walking around the park with our arms linked and while eating ice cream. It's now 11:30 and there's no paparazzi and no fans. Thank God.

"This is relaxing," Justin said, I nodded. "Yeah." We smiled.

"No paparazzi, no fans. Just us," He said and smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled. We went towards the picnic area and laid the picnic table and stargazed.

"You know, your family is so lucky to have you in their life." Justin spoke.

"Why?" I giggled.

"Because you're such a happy person and you're caring, loving and a funny girl," He smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "And I'm so lucky to have you in my life Beth, you are my bestest friend." He said.

My heart broke as I heard the 'friend'. Ouch, friend zone.
Who am I kidding? He's not gonna like me but what about the revenge?

"And everyone is so lucky to have you too Jay. You're sweet, loyal, funny, handsome, gentleman, talented, caring, loving, and hot." He laughed as he heard the word 'hot'.

"And I am so lucky to have you in my life as my bestest friend Jay," I smiled and looked at him. He smiled and held my hand.

"I love you Jay,"

"I love you too baby girl,"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Hope you like it!! Love you guys!