Chapter 21

Chapter 21 of Heartbreaker.

Bethany's POV;

• Two Weeks Later •

"Good job Beth. Amazing," My music producer, Adam said. I smiled, "Thanks." I said and sat next to Justin.

"It was really amazing," He told me smiling. "Thank you." I smiled.

So right now, we're in the studio, recording my very first single called 'Slow Down' (Pretend that it's Bethany's single not Selena's)

"I think it's gonna slay the charts," Miley said, we all chuckled.

"So I think that's all for today, right Adam?" Selena asked. He nodded and said, "Yup but we're going to add some second voice tomorrow, is that okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. Definitely," I smiled.

"Thank you so much Adam." I said and stood up. "No problem," He chuckled and we hugged. We said goodbye's and went out of the building.

"Take care of my baby." I told Selena, tossing my car keys. She giggled and nodded, "I will."

I smiled and me, Miley and Justin hopped in his car and drove off. "So where to girls?" He asked in his horrible American Accent.

"You know you really sound horrible in that accent." Miley laughed loudly. I nodded, laughing.

"I totally agree." Me and Miley laughed.

*

*

*

"So you decided to name your fan base now?" Miley asked, me and Justin chuckled.

So right now, we're here in KFC, eating. Well of course.

"My single is not yet released you know," I giggled. "I suggest Bethanators." Miley said making me almost choke my water. Almost. While Justin threw his head back laughing loudly.

"No way," She giggled. "Okay that's lame to be honest. Bethies?"

"That's not bad but let's not talk about that now." She playfully rolled her eyes, I chuckled.

After we ate, we saw paparazzi's outside. We went out and they started to asked questions.

We hopped in the car and drove off. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Miley said, we nodded.

"Bye." She said and went in her house.

As we reached Justin's house. We decided to watch a movie. Justin wants me to spend the night so I pulled out my phone and texted Selena.

To; Selly. ❤
Spending the night at Justin's. Love you!

I went on shots and we took a picture.
"@bethanygomez; :)"

I put my phone on the coffee table and snuggled close to Justin and focused on the movie.

Justin's POV;

I chuckled as I heard Her shrieked. "Don't laugh at me," She mumbled.

"Sorry baby." I said softly and kissed her cheek. I looked at her, her head is laying on my lap. She's cute when she's scared while hugging the blanket.

It feels so good to be with someone you want to be with. She makes me happy and I think I--I'm falling in love with her.

A/N; Falling in love with her?! What?! Really?!

Dang The girls's plan is actually working!!! Good job.

Keep Commenting and Voting or else I'll make the chapters short guys!