1

• eye contact

eye contact

( May I remind you, any of this information in this story is false, and nothing relates to the characters in real life.) 

this story is an old book...and extremely and I mean EXTREMELY cringy so proceed if you want.
——

"My goodness Yang Yerin." Yerin's friend smacked her arms playfully and started to squeeze her in order to annoy her.

Yoon Seokyung was the one of only friends that Yerin had now a days, she took care of her at school a lot and Yerin made sure that Seokyung didn't find out anything about her personal background she only knew that she was someone's step sister.

"Gosh how many times did I tell you not to call me that." Yerin gritted her teeth in vexation due to her friend calling her a "Yang."

"I'm just joking, don't be so hard." Seokyung pouted and nudged her a bit.

"You've never been with the 3rd leveled class, you probably won't know anybody."

"But it's ok because you don't even talk." - Seokyung

"I need to go to the library to return my books that I didn't return last year, go to the classroom I will come soon."

I bobbed my head slightly and made my steps towards the classroom, when I made it to the door I found someone there at the same time.

I looked up to find him.

"Yang Jungwon."

"Yerin." He glared intensively.

"We're in the same class huh?" He started to laugh bitterly which caused me to look away in annoyance.

"Look. Just act like you don't know me and don't tell anyone that you're my step sister."

"I wouldn't want to tell anyone that I'm your step sister because if I did, that would be an embarrassment." I muttered under my breath

"It would be the other way around it would be an embarrassment for me." He pushed me out of his way and got into the classroom.

If you were asking, that is my step brother Yang Jungwon. My mother married his father a few years after my father cheated on her and abandoned us too.

I was devastated, I couldn't bare any pain. When my mom got married with Jungwon's dad I left the house...permanently.

My mom searched for me everyday but couldn't find me, it was because I was living in the side of Korea where they're were gangsters,mafias,thugs all of the sort.

I did dirty work, I was poor and I was in misery but it's better than being at home knowing that I have to call some fake Rich dude my dad.

I realized I was standing in front of the door just thinking to myself to I decided to finally enter in.

—-

I took in my seat into an empty seat by the corner of the classroom. Big windows were placed there so it was perfect to take in some fresh air after my unsettling encounter with my step brother.

He was only a day older than me but he acts so much older, he's such a full of himself jerk being one of the popular boys in school which I didn't give a shit about.

5 other tall boys entered the classroom, girls were blushing like crazy finding out that they were in there class.

Based on the girls in my classroom, these must be the other popular guys, the guys that everyone wanted to be friends with and wanted to have a fun time with.

Though they treat all the boys different.

"Take your seats, class will begin soon I will prepare everything in 30 minutes so take some rest till then." The teacher stuck copious stacks of files on her desk.

The door came busting open, of course it was Seokyung my trouble maker friend.

"YAH DONT WORRY IM HERE MISS. Yerinnnnnn you made space for me you're so nice" Seokyung announced to the class but cooed when she saw me sitting alone.

She came dancing her way towards me and took a seat.

Jungwon —-

"Isn't that the girl from like the 2 lowest class...? She got into the middle class right?"  - Jay

"Right...her name is Yang Yerin. All the students complain about her." - Heeseung

"What do you mean complain about her?!!!" - Sunoo

"That's she mysterious, she doesn't let anybody go into her house, doesn't let anybody know about where she lives and is a cold hearted and non social person, she doesn't talk to anybody in a nice manner only in a cold way." - Heeseung

"My gosh...she's like....Sunghoon 2.0 but way worse than him."  - Jake

Sunghoon looked up at the 4 males that were eyeing him and talking about Yerin. Sunghoon turned around and faced towards Yerin just to steal a glance of her.

The others looked as well.

Seokyung —-

"Yerin...look...the popular guys are staring at you and your brother~" I nudged the cold witted girl.

"He's not my fuc- My brother." Yerin was about to curse but realized she was a bit too loud.

Yerin took once glance, but then she looked back once more. I caught her staring for a long time...who was she staring at?

It was Sunghoon who stared at her and observed her for a while, while she only returned it with a cold expression.

Sunghoon seemed to notice it, so he decided to turn around and focus on the boys, with a smirk plastered on his face knowing that you guys were classmates.

'We meet again Yerin...' Sunghoon thought

lockers —-

I was putting my stuff into my lockers, I was getting late. I quickly turned around but bumped into someone right away, I rubbed my nose a bit in pain.

Sunghoon.

He said nothing to me, just quiet. "You should watch where you're going." I glared.

"Maybe you should check your surroundings." He glared back but then it turned into a slight smirk.

Guys these days are so brain wrecking.

——