BOOK 2 UPDATE.

FLICKERHOON —— PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. CAUSE THERE IS A PLOTWIST.

I'm sorry to say that I won't be doing a book two and that I'm sorry to the ones I kept waiting and telling that there might be one. Honestly if there was, it would take me a year...or even 2 years.

I don't want people to wait that long.

But I will share what my plans were in the story.

Sunghoon and Yerin founds Riki's birth mom and talked to her, they tried to get them to talk to each other but Riki wouldn't open up. It took time but they finally were able to get close.

Yerin met her dad with his new family, it was hard for her but she took it in an ok way. She talked to her dad and worked things out with him,telling him things are ok between them.

Yerin also gotten close with her mom and step dad after a long time of having hard feelings for them, same with Jungwon.

Sunghoon and Yerin broke up after an argument, and later found out that Yohan was alive all this time.

Someone saved him but he's been living unconscious for years until he finally gained back his memory recently.

Yohan brought the two back together, they were torn up and they're mental health were crazy bad after the break up but they ended up being back together, cause that's how strong their love was.

PLOT TWIST —- BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL.

Remember when In the story Jungwon was only a day older than Yerin?

they're were twins, they're parents were together in highschool and Yerin's mom had the both of them. But they had to get separated so the mom kept Yerin and the dad took Jungwon. it was a secret. So all the fussing about being step twins were for nothing, because they really were blood.

——-

That was practically it guys. That's all the book two was about.