8

• The talk

The talk

The next day —-

Roof —-

"Why did you grab my arm like that?!!! You could've just asked if you wanted to talk!" Yerin spoke out in frustration.

"Yerin."

"What do you want?"

"Wang...Yohan."

Jungwon spoke out the name of her dead cousin...Yerin's face turned pale.

"How do you..."

"I know everything Yerin. Your mom misses you a lot. She said that she's sorry for fighting with you about the marriage and just wanted to live happily."

"She is living happily."

"She's not." Jungwon replied.

"Without you she's miserable. She's been happy the first few months with dad but every time dad mentions you...the smile from her face is gone."

"You suddenly care about my mom...did someone hit your head with wood or something? You hate her."

"When did I ever tell you that I hate your mom? I just hated the fact I have to live a new lifestyle, act like we're a real family."

"Wang Yerin. I demand you to come back home your mom bugs me a lot and it's very irritating."

"You're not my real brother you don't get to tell me what to do."

"I'm still older than you."

"Only older by 1 day Yang Jungwon, get that in your head."

"Just come home for the sake of your mom, if something happens to her you would feel guilty I know you."

He wasn't wrong I would feel guilty.

"I'm sorry but you can't persuade me just so soon. I'll come home when I feel like it."

"Why suffer for no reason when you can live a good life?"

"Shut up Jungwon, i don't want to go home. Just accept it."

I didn't want to tell him that I couldn't Stand his father, and that I was disgusted seeing his father with my mother

"If that's all then I'll get going."

class —-

"Park Sunghoon pass out the test papers."

Sunghoon passed his paper to Jay, "Seriously...YAH I ACTUALLY STUDIED WHO GAVE ME A 25%" he shouted.

"JAY LOWER YOUR VOLUME."