34

• Harsh

Harsh

Night —-

I was getting ready to go to the party, even though I was cold towards everybody, a girl can party sometimes right?

Sunghoon didn't want to go, he was still worked up from before.

"Sunghoon...I'm leaving. I made food too so make sure you eat up ok??"

"Bye." I heard him say from his locked room. I sighed, leaving the house.

Time skip ——

I was at the party with Jaehoon, though I thought he was still sweet, he started to become more of playboy.

But I'm going to eat ice cream just as friends, don't get that wrong.

"Let's drink!!" Jaehoon took in a bottle of Soju and drank it crazily.

"Jaehoon... we're underage!"

"Does it matter? Let's live life, come on!!"

"I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Don't be a bum, come on!! Drink."

"DRINK!!! DRINK!!! DRINK!!!" The others cheered, convincing me to drink.

I gave in, I grabbed a bottle of soju and when I was about to put it in my mouth, it was snatched by an unfamiliar hand.

...

"Sunghoon?"

He put on an irritated expression, "we're you seriously going to FUCKING DRINK AGAIN?!" He yelled in vexation.

"I thought you weren't going to come." I flustered up in embarrassment.

"Changed my mind." He replied coldly.

I took my bottle, feeling pressured by everybody who were still cheering for me to drink.

"Go on!! Take the bottle and drink it, take it as a dare!" Jaehoon sniggered.

Sunghoon glared at Jaehoon, Sunghoon snatched it once again, this time he let the liquid rinse down his throat

Within seconds, Sunghoon finished the whole bottle. The crowd cheered, Jaehoon sighed "Take another bottle Yerin!" He offered me two bottles this time.

Not going to go lie, I wanted some but it was snatched by Sunghoon who drank it up aggressively.

My jaw dropped, he finished two bottles he still had one more to finish. He let the liquid burn through his throat, taking in a third bottle.

He's never drank in his life but has such high tolerance.

"Sunghoon enough!!"

"Gosh Sunghoon you bum I said it's for Yerin not you!!! Let the poor girl have a bottle!!" Jaehoon complained.

Once again putting another bottle in my hand, Sunghoon snatched that one as well and growled at Jaehoon.

"Sunghoon enough!!" I tried stopping the boy who was already getting drunk.

He drank the fourth bottle as quick as possible, aggressively hurling it at Jaehoon once he finished.

"Idiot!" Sunghoon muttered, completely drunken. There were no more bottles left, Sunghoon finished them all, Jaehoon just rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, Yerin come here."- Jaehoon

"Why?"

"Just come."

I walked towards Jaehoon, who pulled me by the waist and made me sit next to him. His arms quickly snaked around my waist.

Sunghoon's face reddened with anger, Sunghoon yanked my arms.

"I'll fuck you up SHES MY GIRL NOT YOURS." Sunghoon gritted his teeth.

"Well guys. It's done, he finally admitted it, it's fun seeing you angered, my job is done!!" Jaehoon laughed.

Sunghoon threw a punch at Jaehoon, "Don't play with her, don't make her fall for you especially if it's to fool around you jerk" He growled.

"Sunghoon that's it!!"

Sunghoon once again grabbed my arm, dragging me away from Jaehoon. He took my upstairs, where nobody was there.

I was brought into the big balcony, He locked the doors incase people heard our conversation.

"Sunghoon what's wrong with you?! Why are you so angered these days?!"

"Fuck it." I heard him say before he...

harshly crashed his lips onto mine.

My eyes went wide. He pulled me by the waist, bringing me in closer to him. I couldn't process what he just did.

Was this even real? Why...why is he doing this? What's up with you Park Sunghoon are you trying to murder me?

He began to suck on my bottom lip, at this point I gave in...returning the kiss to him.

My arms slowly surrounded his neck, making the kiss get deeper.

He pulled back, tiredly trapping my arms to the wall.

"I hate it when other men touch you when you only belong to me."

I could feel my heart racing, to be honest hearing that from Sunghoon made me want him more than I already did.

"Sunghoon what do you mean?"

"I like you. Ahahah * inserts famous awkward laugh * "

He was still drunk at this point, Yerin couldn't help but smile widely.

She brought him closer to her, kissing him one more time.

"I like you too and hopefully you remember that I told you this or else I'll be hella mad." She chuckled.

Sunghoon drunkly smiled, his cheeks getting red and his eyes were watery.

He brought Yerin into a hug, caressing her soft hair.

///

Did y'all here that? Yerin belongs to him 🙄