6

•

Sunghoon entered Yerin's house, it was neat and everything was organized. For a shabby place she really knew how to make things look nice and cute.

"You don't have to do this." Yerin spoke out.

"Shut it little one." Sunghoon scolded her coldly while pressing on a qtip onto the side of her cheeks where the cut was.

"Why are you here again Sunghoon...you shouldn't be out here with gangs. When they realize they're not familiar with you, they'll gang up on you."

"I only came here to give out something for the project but looks like I caught something at the wrong timing." - Sunghoon.

"Sorry..." She murmured quietly.

Sunghoon was left in shock because he heard her, "Say it again."

"I won't park sunghoon, you already heard me."

I heard someone get into my house, "NOONA!!!"

"Riki?!" Yerin widened her eyes, calling out his name in question.

"Noona!!! Why is boss's face bloody and beaten?!!!!!!"  Riki came in asking but stopped himself from moving any farther when he saw Sunghoon.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Ni-ki rudely & loudly asked.

"Riki don't be like that show some respect." - Yerin

"Yea....be respectful will you. I'm your hyung."

Sunghoon could tell Riki was young by his voice and face.

"Hyung my ass. I'm here for Noona not to introduce myself to you or anything." Ni-ki replied to him in a cold manner which caused Sunghoon to be taken aback talking to someone who acted exactly like he did.

"Noona do you want to go out for sushi the ajhussi's said it's their treat!!"

"Not today Riki...I just lost my job...I'm not having it today."

"You lost your job noona?!!! Why is boss bloody?!! Why did he fire you."

"Because of me." - Sunghoon

"You beat up boss?!???" Ni-ki yelled.

"You don't know? He slapped her and nearly beat her so I gave him a taste of his own medicine...that bastard deserved it." Sunghoon replied

"Sunghoon mind your language he is young." I warned him, Sunghoon has a strong tongue but since he quiet people couldn't tell that.

Sunghoon set a thin line on his lips, becoming aware that I  was right and he should watch what he says in front of Ni-ki.

"I don't really give a fuck." Ni-ki replied, I didn't know Ni-ki would curse like that. It made me go in shock, was it because of Sunghoon?

"Come on Noona let's just go it's going to be sad just being by myself with the Ahjussis and you can bring that mafia dude too." He pointed towards Sunghoon, opening the door for the both of us.

"I'm not a mafia I'm a regular person." - Sunghoon

"You dress like a mafia boss, all of the mafia bosses and gang leaders dress like you."

Sunghoon smirked, "you know how to use a gun?"

"Sunghoon." I nudged him and glared for asking Ni-ki such a question.

"Rifle or Regular gun?" Ni-ki blurted out to Sunghoon but then covered his mouth which made my eyes go round once again, what the hell.

"What the hell Riki how many things did you not tell me?!"

"There is a lot of things I'm not just a kid who wants food, I needed to learn how to survive and teach myself self defense, and if you're wondering where I got the gun it was from ahjussi number one."

"Really Riki. You asked him for a gun?"

"No he just gave it to me and told me to use it just in case someone rivals up on me."

We made it to the table where the ahjussis were eating sushi happily, I sat down next to one of them and glared intensively which caused them to awkwardly put down the sushi and stare at me knowing that they did something wrong.

"Really. You guys gave Riki a gun? He's 15." I crossed my arms and scolded the old men sitting at the table.

Sunghoon just stood there like a statue and watched me scold the men.

"It's for his own good Yerin, ah and Who is this good looking man, another mafia leader?"

Yerin shook her head which caused sunghoon's heat to drop, if they find out he's a regular what if they attack?

"He's just a regular, but he comes here sometimes because of me. He's my classmate."

"Ohhhh I see...cause if he wasn't something to you, we would've..."

Yerin once again glared at the man which caused him to zip his mouth.

"He dresses well." One complimented. Sunghoon bowed respectfully.

"Park Sunghoon." He blandly introduced.

"Nice name kid, come sit down and eat." The Ahjussi slammed his hand on the table, Sunghoon Obediently sat down and ate with Riki and I.

——