36

• May I?

May I?

Hoon —- Group chat 😎✌🏻

Sunghoon:
    Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?

Jay:
Dude are you seriously asking us? Ofc you should!!

Sunoo:
Aww Sunghoon is in loveee ~ 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Sunghoon:

Stop that!!!

Ni-ki:
Ok we'll act like we saw absolutely nothing in your dorm room;)

Sunghoon:
I hate yall.

Heeseung:
Bro ask her to be yours!!! Don't hesitate.

Jake:

YEA!! You're Park Sunghoon...what can't you do?

Sunghoon:
You're right. I can do this. ILL DO IT.

Jake:
HELL YEAH BRO!!

Jay:
YUHHHHH

Sunoo:
FINALLYYYYYYYYY

Jungwon:
I can't believe I have you as my brother in law:(

Jungwon:
why couldn't it be Jay?

Sunghoon:
Yah! You're so rude!!!

Jungwon:
Hehehe.

Ni-ki:
If you break Noona's heart I'll kill you, btw.

Heeseung:
Yea, don't ever break that girl's heart, we can see how much she likes you!

Sunghoon:
You have my word...I'll get going now!! Bye I'll see you guys at the park with Yerin ~

End of Group chat —-

"Hey...Yerin. Would you like to go to the park with me?"

She slightly nodded, shyly as well.

I wrapped my arms around the shy girl, "Are you shy?"

"Why would I be?" She flashed her twinkling eyes at me.

"You just look like it"

"Maybe a tad bit, but it's better than cold Yerin isn't it?"

"I love cold Yerin and shy Yerin" I cooed, i could see her cheeks flooding red on the insides. I just laughed and pinched her soft cheeks.

"L-let's just go to the park, I'll get ready." She stuttered a bit which I found cute, I haven't seen her so shy and flustered.

But I'm just glad...she's finally opening up after Yohan's death...

I wish I could do the same with everyone, but...I'm still the same. I'm glad that she came into my life and was able to change a part of me.

Who knew that...someone with such a miserable and torn out life was able to cure the life of another's ?

I smiled to myself, getting dressed to go to the park. Today was the day I will confess to her and ask her to be mine.

Time skip —-

All 6 boys stared at me, with their eyes lashes blinking a lot.

"What's wrong with all of you?" I asked the all of the suspious guys.

"Oh nothing Noona, it's just going to be a good day." Riki and Taki grinned.

"I wonder why...?" I raised up a curious brow.

"There is no need to wonder anymore." Spoke out Sunghoon's voice.

I turned around, finding Sunghoon who held a rose in his hand.

"Sunghoon...what are you doing?" I tilt my head.

He ignored my words & brought out his pearly white teeth.

"SHHH." Jungwon and the others shushed me so that I could let Sunghoon speak.

"I found you at the time you were just a girl living a miserable and cold life out in the streets of a gang neighborhood. But who knew that the cold miserable girl I met from freshman year could change the life of another's broken one?"

"That was you, after meeting you I felt like I could mess around with someone. Not just the boys, but you as well. That's when I realized my feelings...ahahah *famous awkward laugh* "

Sunghoon —-

Her eyes shimmered, she looked at me as if her heart melted.

"I really...really like you. And I'm saying this as Sunghoon not drunk Sunghoon!!"

She chuckled, "I like you too...penguin faced jerk." She blushed, looking away.

I placed the rose in my hands, the boys were squealing and fanboying so hard.

And sunoo just had to record everything and post it for all of our classmates to see.

"Wang Yerin...thank you for completing me. I hope I can do the same for you....will you be my I girlfriend?"

Yerin' s lips curved up into a sweet smile, she bobbed her head slowly.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Park Sunghoon~" she brought me into the tightest hug.

The boys stoped recording and cheered crazily, everyone started at the 7 males who were screaming of happiness.

Riki and Taki were right, today really was a good day ~

——

This is the end!! I'm already working on a book two, "Torn out 2"

It will come out Soon!! Thank you for taking your time to read this story<3