32

• Tease

Tease

2 days —-

The following days, all Jaehoon would do is try to hang around Yerin which drove Sunghoon insane.

"Hey Yerin do you want to go get ice cream?" - Jaehoon.

Yerin tried to open her mouth so that she could reply but Sunghoon cut to the chase. "She'll be with me, sorry to break it to you WE have work together." He wrapped his arms around Yerin.

"It's alright, I'll take you out another day Yerin! Till then~"

Jaehoon left. Yerin turned to Sunghoon What's up with you?"

"Hmm nothing? I was just telling the truth."

"I was going to reject it, you didn't need to..." She shook her head.

"Let's go to work Yerin, we'll be late and a moon is going to be sad."

Yerin just nodded her head, packing up her bag.

Time skip ——

Moon's Sushi cafe

"Sunghoon...did you notice that we haven't seen Riki and Taki around here for days?"

"Now that I think about it...yea I haven't seen them. And they aren't in there dorms either..."

"Where could they be?"

"Hmm I don't know Hoon."

"It's ok, we'll figure it out later. Do you want to come to my house later? I need to get some things from my room."

Yerin bobbed her head in agreement, "Hello Moon's Sushi cafe, what would you like to order?"

"Yerin...the usual." The guy gave me a card, it was Jay and the others. Only Riki was missing.

"Of course it's you....you've come here too often Jay." I shook my head.

"$30 you're lucky I gave you half off." Yerin glared at Jay.

"Even if you did give the full price I'd be able to pay it cause I'm filthy rich, but keep it to half!" Jay smirked, Yerin just rolled her eyes.

"Sunghoonnnnn your girl is rolling her eyes at me!"

"And let her do so because you're so annoying!" - Sunghoon

Jay gasped, taken aback. "I see how it is Sunghoon, what did I say about Bros before hoes?!"

The register began to make noise, Yerin glared at Jay.

"Pay the full price."

Jay jerked up, "BUT-"

"Pay it." She glared sharper.

Jay payed the full price and slumped into his seat afterwards.

"Reminder to you Jay, don't say that. Especially when we are at the store where we have to pay...just please." Jake begged

"Yea seriously, you make her way too mad! That's why she's so moody when she sees us, you doody head!" Heeseung cursed him.

"Yah! I'm not a doody head you are!!"

"I'm your hyung how could you?!"

"I don't care!!! I'm disrespectful anyways!"

"Down bad!!" Heeseung growled.

Yerin came back with 6 trays, she set them on the table and afterwards smacked Jay's head hardly.

"Idiot, this is what you deserve. Next time I will make you pay $80. I'm not joking." She pointed a finger.

Jay bowed towards his younger one, "Forgive me I won't do it again!!"

"That's what I thought, anyways enjoy your food cause it was made by me and Jungwon I added your favorite drink...on the house" I gave a soft smile.

"Thanks!" Jungwon opened up the juice and drank it.

——