13

•  Joining in

•  Joining in

Sunghoon ——

"Yeji!!!"

"What is it?!!!"

"Please don't tell anyone ok?"

"What is it?!"

"OK?!!!"

"FINE OK. If you're so anxious then I won't tell."

I dragged her into her room and started whispering.

"You read a lot of mafia stories right?"

"And what about it?"

"good damn it! Do you know how I can join into a gang?!"

"WHAT?!!!"

"SHHHHH" I put my finger against my lips signaling her to shut it.

"Why??!? You want to join a gang are you absolutely insane?! Mom is going to kill you."

"I'm interested in the gang side of this neighborhood I like it around there, I keep visiting Yerin and Riki there and don't tell the boys about this ok? They don't know where Yerin lives and for personal reasons she'll never want to talk to me if they find out so please...for Yerin don't mess up and spill it to the boys."

"Ok I won't..calm down. But it's not easy joining a gang...it's really not. You have to do reckless things..."

"Like what?"

"Murder people.... own guns, know how to handle and Hid bodies and too much other stuff I don't know about...Sunghoon I don't want you involved in that."

"So you're telling me that Ahjussis killed people?!!!" I whisper yelled, oh wait she doesn't even know the Ahjussis.

"What Ahjussis?!!! You know gangsters?!!! God save me...." Yeji began to pray.

I smacked her head, "what are you praying for huh? Those Ahjussis like me and they don't harm kids and people like us."

"May god save you my brother, you really have been brainwashed." She patted my shoulder than kicking me out of her room by kicking my butt and I gotta admit that hurt bad.

"IM NOT HELPING YOU WITH ANYTHING."

Yerin —-

I was in Sieun's house today, I just wanted to stay out of the gang area today.

I'm glad she's understanding that I don't want her to know where I live and that I'm having a hard time there.

"How are life been...you ok?" - Sieun

"It was terrible at first when I first arrived...but I met a young boy...I felt like I had a little brother. I took care of him and I still do and there are some Ahjussis who love to make my day...it's been harsh these few days but I'm ok now."

"I'm sorry I wish I could do something more for you but my grandma doesn't even have as much money we are middle class."

"No no you gave me a couple hundred and I'm so thankful for it Sieun. Even though you don't know about my situation still wanted to help." I brought her into my embrace. I was thankful for a friend like her.

"And Sunghoon how are you holding up with him? Is he bugging you too much? I don't really know since they transferred me to Mrs.Yoon's class."

"He's annoying, but I can deal with him."

just laughed,

dimissal —-

I was at Moon's Sushi cafe, "Yerin...this is one of my neighbors kids Taki."  She introduced a young looking boy with a baby face.

"He'll be helping out."

I nodded and greeted Taki, "Hey there!! I'm Wang Yerin, it's nice to meet you Taki." I shook his hands.

"Annyeong...no need to speak with me in Japanese if you're not as comfortable I'm fluent in Korean."

"Oh...alright!!! Is it your first time working here and helping?"

"No I've been here a while, there is nothing I can't do I'm 15 and I know what I'm doing!" His lips quirked up with determination.

"15 you say...and Japanese..." I whispered...He'd probably become friends with Ni-ki if he met him.

"That's great! Let's get working Taki so the day can go by fast."

Time skip - Night

"Yerin Noona!!!" Someone burst into the shop. And you already knew who it was.

"Ni-ki, you hungry?"

"Yep! A full plate noona, because I want to share with you."

"Alright, coming right up!!" I chuckled, he really loved to share all of his food with me.

"Hmm Yerin who is this guy?" Taki tilted his head in question.

"This is Riki, you can also call him Ni-ki. He's the same age as you and he's from Japan as well." I beamed.

"Really? He's Japanese too?!!! I don't have any Japanese friends here in Korea so...Kon'nichiwa!"

"Kon'nichiwa. I'm Riki it's nice to meet you" Riki coldly replied to Taki. I'm happy he's finding people his age who are from the same country. They'd probably make him feel at home.

He may be cold towards others but he will eventually warm up so I am not worried. He used to be as cold as ice with me and the Ahjussis but now look at him, it's been 9 months and we are closer than ever, with a status as siblings.

"You live around this area?" - Taki

Ni-ki nodded.

"Me too!! I live just around the block, if you want to talk sometimes just come to ***** I don't mind making some new friends!" He patted Ni-ki's shoulder.

Ni-ki just lightly raised his lips up.

—-