33

• My girl

My girl

5 days ——

"Babygirl...there is a party tommorow. How about we go and spend some time~" Jaehoon wrapped his arms around me.

Sunghoon took his hands off Jaehoon...I could see him angered. His jaw was clenched..."She'll be going with me."

"She didn't say she'll go with you."

"She doesn't need you, we are going together." Sunghoon spoke in an irritated voice.

I just watched the two boys talk back to each other.

"Yerin do you want to go with me?! Just for tonight!!!" Jaehoon smiled brightly

"....I guess it wouldn't hurt..." I accepted. Sunghoon rolled his eyes, his eyes were sharply fixed on Jaehoon.

"And if you want! The next day we can get ice cream!!! Just to kill some time nothing else!"

"Sure."

"Great see you there!!!" Jaehoon brought his lips up to my cheeks, greeting me goodbye.

Sunghoon scoffed, "Asshole."

"Park Sunghoon watch you're language!"

"Whatever." He replied coldly, "I won't be going to the party anymore by the way."

"Ok then...I'll make sure to leave you some food tommorow." 

Sunghoon was seriously getting aggravated, it's only been one week but he felt like his insides would burst from jealousy.

Sunghoon immediately walked out of the door, he locked his room door.

Yerin prepared food for the both of them, "I wonder what's up with him these days.." she pondered.

Time skip —-

"Sunghoon dinner is ready." She shouted.

"Eat it yourself." He coldly replied, he was still in his room.

"Yah. I worked hard on it, I can't finish them both."

"We have other roommate next door." Sunghoon replied

Yerin rolled her eyes, "Park Sunghoon i don't know why you're angry today, did the teacher scold you again?"

He didn't reply, Yerin sighed and placed the food by his door.

"I left food by the door. Eat it up, and if not. It's your loss, goodnight."

I went into my room and snuggled into my blanket. After a while Sunghoon slowly opened the door...sliding in the food into his room.

He quickly locked his room, digging in, "god this is so good!!" He whispered to himself.

Sunghoon started to feel bad for acting cold towards Yerin...he opened his door. Getting into Yerin's room finding her fast asleep.

He pouted, caressing her hair. "Aww I'm sorry...but don't go with Jaehoon he's such an asshole!" He whispered.

"You're mine....why would you go with Jaehoon? And if you don't know that...I'll make sure you're aware that you belong to me."

Sunghoon got into her bed, putting his head into the crook of her shoulder.

Morning —- Yerin

I woke up in the morning, feeling myself in someone's embrace. I knew it was Sunghoon...who else would it be?

I thought he was mad at me, I don't know why but then why is he sleeping with me?

I don't care though, I decided to snuggle in and cuddle him.

Sunghoon groaned, he brought me closer to him and snuggled in deeper. "5 more minutessss." He groaned yet once again.

I chuckled slightly at the thought that he thinks I'm going to shout at him for sleeping in.

I flicked his forehead, "Idiot!"

Sunghoon shot his eyes open, he gave me a cold look ...turning body the opposite way.

Tsk.

"I'm getting ready for school, go stay in bed since you're not getting up." I threw my pillow at him, putting my tongue out.

I left the room, Sunghoon facepalmed "Why did I sleep next to her??!!"

——