9

• The new job

The new job

Time skip —-

"She knows how to cook, clean, everything." Ahjussi added everything towards the boss of a sushi cafe, tsk I bet it's because he wants free sushi and Japanese food from me.

Ahjussi was used to eating Japanese food now a days because he would always feed Riki.

Him and his men are very dangerous but with children they were very warm hearted and caring.

"Great!!! She's hired but one question can she speak Japanese?"

"Yes...she's not fluent but enough to communicate!"

Ive learned a lot from Ni-ki, he taught me a lot of Japanese just in case we came into an encounter with someone who's Japanese and I helped him perfect his Korean.

"Arigato." I bowed towards my new boss, she was as sweet as a pie and easily expected me.

Sunghoon and Ahjussi bowed, "Ariwato." Sunghoon thanked.

"It's Arigato idiot." I nudged him and whispered.

"I mean Arigato." Sunghoon bowed once again and the boss just chuckled.

We left the store, I turned to face Ahjussi. "Ahjussi thank you so much for helping me. And be honest...you want free sushi don't you."

"You're a smart kid Yerin, and it's mostly for Riki. Free sushi for him will help him out, he doesn't have to pay or worry about raising money."

I nodded in agreement, "NOONAAAAAAA" I heard shouting, someone came into my arms.

"Hey did you eat sushi without me" Ni-ki pouted, I laughed "Dummy of course I didn't, I got a new job at that new cafe!"

"Moon's Sushi place?!??"

"Yea do you know that place?" I questioned Riki who looked pretty happy.

"Yea! I know Tsuki !!" He giggled, "Is that in Japanese,is that boss's name?"

"Yea"

"Why is mafia boy still with you? Is he your boyfriend Noona?"

"Tch Obviously not." I scoffed.

"I'm qualified to be." Sunghoon winked, Ahjussi just stared him from bottom to top.

"I mean...he's not wrong." Ahjussi admitted.

"Qualified my ass!! Yah Ahjussi are you turning blind??!"

"I mean...he follows you home, he beat up your boss for you, he wanted to help you find a job."