18

• Moving in

Moving in

Riki got transferred into my school, we both signed up for the dorms. And fortunately Taki's mom let him join us!

And no I did not move out of my apartment, when high-school is over I'm going back into my apartment.

——

I had my packed luggage's in my hand, with Riki right next to me

"My roommate is Riki!!!" Taki came rushing towards Riki and hugging him tightly, Riki put up a small smile.

I looked at my paper and began to read it, "And my roommate is....."

My eyes widened

"Me...." a voice entered the auditorium, Sunghoon put on a sly smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

"It really is destiny to be, isn't it sushi babe?"

"Riki I can change my partner right?" I asked completely ignoring Sunghoon.

Riki shook his head, "It says you can't."

"Should've just stayed at home then tsk." I rolled my eyes & mumbled.

"You are so mean, it's not that bad with me. And plus it's like an apartment there is two separate rooms it's not like we have to sleep next to each other...I mean unless you want too~" his voice turned flirty smooth.

" watch your mouth Park Sunghoon." I warned him pointing a sharp finger.

I opened our dorms room and walked inside to be greeted with a beautiful kitchen,dining room, a living room and 2 bed rooms, along with two bathrooms.

It was like a whole new house,the dorms were big too!!!

That's because they are a big building that has 4 connecting entrances with the school.

"I'm taking this room, you take the other one."

"Fine by me babygirl."

The first thing I pulled out was my Bts albums, shyly putting it to my side so Sunghoon doesn't spot it.

"Tsk you think putting your album to the side is going to make me think it's not there? You're fan of them right?"

"Yes yes ok? I love Bts."

"Bias Ma'am?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Who's better? Me or jungkook?"

"I will choose him over you anyday ."

"Who is better me or Jungwon?"

"Why are you bringing up Jungwon?"

"Just."

"...I hate you both."

"Choose babe."

"You. Don't think of anything, I don't prefer any of you but you're better than Jungwon."

"What's the beef you have with Jungwon?"

"Why should I tell you does it concern you?"

"You don't need to because I already know. He told me"

Yerin gulped..."H-he w-what?"

"I'm kidding he didn't say anything...I figured it out. You think I wouldn't find out your secret Wang Yerin?"

"Or I might just say....Yang Yerin." He whispered into my ears.

"Sunghoon!!" I gasped, holding onto my chest. It was pounding, he really knew.

"How do you know?!"

"I accidentally heard a conversation i wasn't supposed to."

"That day on the roof I was looking for you...but I ended up hearing your fight with Jungwon...and I got invested into the conversation I'm sorry. I just wanted to know why you guys were fighting but I didn't know it was that big."

"Sunghoon...I'm trusting you don't tell anyone ok? I really hate him, he's a terrible step brother and he's so selfish."

"He's not selfish...that's my best friend and he's having a hard time."

"What do you mean?"

"His mother...she died from a car accident...Jungwon didn't get to tell her goodbye. It happened when he was 13...and now your parents are married so I bet he's just having adjusting due the fact his father is focusing on another women who isn't his mom."

"Then his father shouldn't have married her, he should've stopped him, he didn't have to take it out on me. I really don't want to talk to him I have my reasons."

I put my clothes into the drawer, Sunghoon still remained on my bed.

"Why are you still on my bed?"

"So we can sleep babe~"

"Get out of my room."

"But babe-"

"Out. I'm going to shower. Do you want to see me with a towel around me?"

"Fine fine...I'll go back into my room." He whined, "But don't forget I'll be going with you to work!!"

"HUH?!"

"I became a worker there!!! At Moon's sushi cafe!"

"WHY?!!? Why would you do that?!" I facepalmed.

"Because I want to be with you at all times cutie!! And plus my parents told me to be independent!"

"I hope you get fired soon!" I put up a heart finger, he put out his tongue.

"I hope I never do! Because I like being with you Wang Yerinnnnn!"

——