14

• The unhappy sushi babe

The unhappy sushi babe

"What's up with you."

"You're talking to me?!!!"

"Idiot. Does it look like I have a zipper on my lips? Of course I'm talking to you, why are you cold to everyone but not me."

"Because I can be"

"Ok."

"Aww are you suddenly caring about me? About how I am towards you, will you be considerate and do the same thing to me." He plumped up his lips, I scoffed at him in disbelief.

"Never ever Park Sunghoon."

"Also. Don't go into the gang area anymore it's been getting more dangerous there."

"I look like a mafia leader nothing will happen to me."

"You don't know anything about the mafia."

"Of course I do!"

"Really what do you know?"

"That they shoot. Duh?"

"This idiot, you never mentioned about the part where they kill everyday, go on missions, get injured, half to keep low in profile, do reckless and illegal things, spy, rob and much more they know everything about other mafias they know everyone in the mafia group so will tell if you are one of them or not, don't think you're so smart."

"Yeji never told me that...." Sunghoon mumbled.

"Yeji is a 15 year old Sunghoon, she is like Riki. Thinks of reckless things."

"Also how is it like being in the gang?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm curious about Ahjussi."

"I don't need to know his business and won't need to care. I'm not in the gang so don't ask me about it." I coldly replied.

"If that's all. I'll get going home." I got up from my desk and put my backpack over my shoulder.

"You want me to tag along to work my sushi babe?" Sunghoon deeply whispered in my ear.

"I'm not your sushi babe, never call me that you are so embarrassing."

And with that she left the room, Sunghoon left home. He was only joking around, he had too much homework to go join her today anyways.

Yerin —-

I was going to my house but was stopped by two guys, "Nuh uh uh I don't think so."

"Park Jay. What do you want."

"Just me and sunoo here, trying to ask some questions" He grinned.

What's up with this guy?

"What questions.....?" I drew in my brows together,wondering about what questions this guy would possibly have if I barely talk to him.

"We know you go out with Sunghoon ~" sunoo whispered

"I don't go out with him, he follows me like a lap dog." I plainly responded to the two boys who's jaw dropped.

"But he said he helped you a few days back, and that he did something bad. What did he do?"

"Ask him yourself I am not Google where I just tell you the answers, figure it out on your own. If that's all I'll be leaving."

"WAITTTT ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND??!!!!??!"

"Here's your answer, if you two ever get a girlfriend I'll be more than appreciative to take her away from you both, no I am not lesbian but I will gladly date your girls rather than being his girlfriend." I sarcastically and yet coldly smiled at the two who were now completely dumbfounded.

I turned my back, not looking behind anymore to the boys who were left in shock.

Home —-

"Noona!!"

Ni-ki and Taki came towards me, "hmmm both of you are together." I warmly smiled.

"Yes we've been hanging out!!!" Taki beamed of happiness, "Yea." Ni-ki shyly nodded.

"That's great boys, I'm sure you'll be great friends!" I patted their shoulders.

"Is there anything you boys would like, it's on the table...always!"

"Noona can I have some juice I'm famished." Riki sat down on the table, tiredly and sleepily.

"Alright Riki, and Taki how about you?"

"Water is fine Noona, don't work too hard right now we have quite a few customers." Riki gave me a smile.

I nodded my head, "Mhm."

I prepared the juice for both the boys, hopefully Riki will loosen up but Taki looks like he's handling him very well and is understanding him.

By the time I came over to the table,there was one extra person who cheekily quirked up his lips.

"Why are you here...for the millionth time this week don't you have homework?"

"I can just do my homework here sushi babe~"

"Sushi babe?!!! Mafia boy who are you call-"

"She's my sushi babe, now shhhhh" Sunghoon put a finger in between his lips to shut him up while Taki just snickered.

"I hope you don't mind me boys, just doing some homework and checking up on my babe."

"I'm not your babe, leave."

"I'll tell your boss that you aren't letting your customers stay in the store."

"Shut your mouth and stay quiet at least, and one last reminder. Stop calling me sushi babe I am not a fish."

"Then babe" he smirked, Riki rolled his eyes and nudged him "don't ruin her mood mafia guy." Riki whispered.

I placed the juice and water on the table and glared, " I want some juice too " Sunghoon grinned once again.

I clenched my jaw and then slowly smiled, a fake smile. "What would you like Mr.Park?"

"Mango juice"

"That would be $4.99" I brought my lips up sarcastically.

"How come it's free for them?!"

"Riki has no income and Taki ordered water which you don't need to pay for, pay up."

"But you gave it for free last ti-"

"Pay up or else I'm going to tell you to leave."

Sunghoon pouted and handed me a 5 dollar bill, I took it from his hand and put it into our register.

I quickly brought him his drink, harshly placing it on the table. "Enjoy."

"Ariwato." Sunghoon bowed.

"ITS ARIGATO YOU IDIOT." Riki hit his head causing him to groan in immense pain, I smirked widely and went back into the kitchen.

——