15

• Descision

Descision

I entered the school premises and the teachers had a stern look on their faces with packs and loads of files on their desks.

At least 1000 of them.

"Students this will be an important announcement and this is very beneficial for a lot of you."

I took in my seat next to Sunghoon and paid attention to the teachers words, "Today the principal announced that our dorms have finally opened, so students you may get into the dorm but it's your decision. These papers will be your signatures and information to fill up, only if you want to move in. Yang Jungwon pass them out."

My eyes twinkled...but Riki...and Taki...the ajhussis...

I heavily sighed, Sunghoon turned his head to look at me.

"Is there something wrong."

"Fuck."

"Why are you cursing?!"

"I can't decide if I want to move into the dorm or stay..." I muttered under my breath, suddenly I was getting stressed I don't want to leave Riki.

"What are you going to do?"

"you heard me huh? I really don't know Sunghoon."

"You said my name" he smiled, I fixed my sharp eyes on him which made him clear up his throat.

"Not the time for this, I see." - Sunghoon

"Today is a free day, you all have completed your work in all classes...surprisingly. Enjoy the rest of your day students."

I got up from my seat, I clutched onto my sign up paper in my hand. I had to get to Riki

Sunghoon obviously followed along, "are you seriously coming along?" I asked him in annoyance.

"This is important so of course I'm coming, and who is going to keep Riki calm if you do leave. You are all he has."

"God damn it Sunghoon THATS THE THING IM ALL HE HAS BUT I CANT LIVE IN THAT ENVIRONMENT PEACEFULLY SO I CANT DECIDE." I shouted in frustration causing Sunghoon to soften his eyes.

He grabbed my wrist from behind, "let go of me Sunghoon I am not in the mood toda-"

He brought me into his arms, deepening the hug and bringing me closer, our bodies being closer than ever.

He caressed the back of his head, "I'll figure it out."

"You don't need to."

"But I want to"

He pulled from the hug and attached his arms with mine, I tried to let go but he squeezed my arms tightly.

"Just for today, don't be a bum for once." He smiled at me sweetly, like an angel to be precise.

I took in a deep breathe and just let it off the hook, I mean he's better than Jay and Sunoo at least. They bothered me so much yesterday and today.

The gang area wasn't as far away so we arrived quickly, I busted into the Moon Sushi cafe which startled the customers, Riki and Taki along with boss.

"Riki....Taki I need to have a serious talk with you." I grabbed both of their arms

"Hmm noona is something wrong?" Riki's eyebrows waggled, I felt so bad.

I pulled him and Taki out of the store and sat them on the bench, they both stared at me curiously. Sunghoon took his seat next to them and patted their heads.

I put the sign up paper in Riki's hands....I look away feeling ashamed and guilty.

Once Riki read the paper...his face dropped. He harshly put it into Taki's hands and curled up into a ball.

"Noona tell me it isn't true...tell me you won't leave me."

My eyes grew teary, "Riki I-"

"Tell me you won't!!! Noona! Tell me you didn't say yes!"

I felt warm liquid streaming down my cheeks...I realized that I was crying.

Sunghoon frowned seeing my cry but I couldn't do anything I couldn't handle my emotions, "Riki...I'm sorry... as much as I love it here I feel like going there would make my life easier...I want to go but I don't want to leave you!" I hugged him tightly.

"Noona please..." Riki cried hardly, Taki looked down with small tears falling from his cheeks as well.

Riki pushed me away and ran. "RIKI." I shouted.

Taki got up, "I'm sorry...I'm going to go after him." Taki ran after Riki who ran away from me.

I curled up into a ball, sobbing uncontrollably. Sunghoon crouched down towards my tiny figure and brought me into his arms.

"Cry as much as you want...I'm all yours."

——

Sad chapter :'(