11

• sushi babe

sushi babe

Sunghoon spent most of his time eating with me, I remained on his lap the whole time, all I could say was my cheeks were red from humiliation.

My boss wasn't going to come back to Moon's Sushi cafe today, so thankfully she wasn't going to witness this scene.

Sunghoon gave me my twenty bucks but I handed it back to him, "Take it back I'll give it to you for free."

"Huh?! Really? What for though, you said it was only for Riki."

"Will you shut up, I'm giving you it to you for free don't ask any questions or else I'll make you pay and add 10 extra dollars." I lowered which caused him to smile.

"Noona....I want some- Mafia boy?! You're here again?!!"

"Hey there Riki" Sunghoon waved, Riki rolled his eyes and hugged me.

"I want some sushi,not too much though only half of a plate, I'm craving it but not as much!"

I ruffled his hair and smiled, "Coming up Ni-ki and don't worry it's freeeeee" i ran into the kitchen, Sunghoon snickered.

"How come she's so cold to me but like an angel to you!" Sunghoon pointed.

"Why are you complaining Mafia boy? The fact that she even let you into the shop is something you could be grateful for. "

"I guess I did enough for today, and plus I shared my food with your noona. Look out for her she's getting thin." I patted the younger ones shoulder.

"Till next time Riki."

Time skip —-Riki

I laid on the seats waiting for noona to bring me my food, Mafia boy told me she's getting thin I didnt get a clear look at Noona's figure...is she not eating?

Noona brought back a full of Sushi, I told her half was fine but it's alright I'll share it with her.

I examined Noona's figure a bit...Sunghoon was right. She was getting scarily thin, and she looked tired too.

"Noona..." I nervously called out her name.

"Hmm Riki was it?"

"Have you been eating...?"

I could see Yerin's face turn pale, "Riki...eat your food don't worry about m-"

I put a sushi in Noona's mouth, her eyes softened when she realized my eyes were teary.

"Sunghoon Hyung told me you're getting thin and that I should watch after you, Noona don't do something dangerous like that to yourself. Let's share the Sushi."

"He told you to look after me?"

"He looked worried when he saw your condition, he usually isn't very serious with me but he told me to check up after you and make sure you eat well."

Noona felt guilty....she slowly nodded her head and began to eat the sushi with me. Thank you Noona.

—-

Sunghoon —-

~ the back of my house

I found the guys all sitting and laughing at the back of my tall skyscraper building.

"Boys what are you doing?"

"We were wondering where you've been these days, we've been hearing from Yeji that you made new friends like someone named Riki." - Jake

"Yea so where have you been?!" - Sunoo

"I've been with......Yerin."

"YERIN?!????" They all shouted in shock, getting up from their positions. I could see Jungwon glaring at me, what did I do?

"So that's where you've been hanging, with Yerin. Dude did you forget us?!" Jay whined.

"Of course I didn't, I literally talked to you two hours ago." I facepalmed at his stupid question, this guy is so dramatic I feel like whacking a pan against his face.

"What were you doing with her." Jungwon curiously asked me, the rest leaned in to hear from me.

"I helped her...."

"With what?" - Heeseung

"Something that you don't need to know, I accidentally saw something I shouldn't have and then did something terrible afterwards so I helped her."

"Sunghoon...what did you do?" They all asked invested into the conversation.

"Don't worry about it."

—-