19

• Annoying work partner

Annoying work partner

2 days later —-

"Park Sunghoon...it's 3 pm...we need to get ready for our job...and you're still sleeping. Park sunghoon I swear to god if you don't wake up I'll sit on top of you and stab you with a knife."

"So annoying." He mumbled.

This guy...

I decided the best thing was to....hehe you'll find out soon.

I distanced myself from the room, at least 6 feet away from his bed.

I then sprinted and jumped towards his bed, harshly crashing on top of park sunghoon. When I jumped I knew i was high in the air so my crash probably killed him.

"FUCK." Sunghoon shouted in pain, he started massaging his neck and stomach. While he watched me trying to keep in my laugh.

"I couldn't think of anyway to wake you up." I smirked, Sunghoon tiredly and angrily grabbed my back of my head and pulled me in closer to his face.

"You're so lucky that I enjoy being with you or else I would've done something bad."

"Meaning what?"

"Ruin your whole day, pulling pranks, get you in dentention but you're lucky that you're my favorite person~~~"

"Good for you, but you're not my favorite person...Riki is."

"He's your brother."

"I still like my brother better than you."

"Other than him."

"Taki."

"Other than Taki."

"Ahjussi and his men"

"Other than them."

"My god you want to hear it so bad don't you, last but not least it's you. But let me remind you, you are last place I care about them all more than you."

Sunghoon trailed his finger around my jawline and smirked, "You look so innocent right now." He spoke with his voice getting husky.

"I'm always innocent."

"Get ready I don't have time to talk."

Time skip ——

"Moon...must he work here can you fire him please he doesn't even know how to cook!!!" I bowed in a 90° angle and begged.

Sunghoon pulled her, "Nonsense don't listen to her Miss Moon, she is insane I just got this job and all the customers like me!"

"That's only because of your face! It's literally all you have!" I complained which caused Moon to laugh and Sunghoon to smirk.

"So you think I have a good looking face sushi babe?

Moon shook her head knowing exactly that Sunghoon would ask me this.

"As if, but you're popular and they all like you because your handsome to them but not to me! You're not my standards." I crossed my arms, with an unsatisfied look.

"Then who meet your standards?"

"Jeon jungkook."

"Non celebrity."

"When it comes to being handsome it's your Jay hyung." I grinned widely.

"what?!?"

"His fashion sense is amazing, it's just like an dark style but as a guy."

"What about me?" He frowned.

"Mafia boy."

"Bu-"

"No buts, let's get to work. We have our first customer."

"Hello there what would you like to order?"

"The one plate sushi and get me some mango juice with that please."

"You're total is 11.47 ma'am."

The woman slid her card against the paying device, •successfully paid•

"You take a seat ma'am I'll get your food ready." I bowed and walked into the kitchen.

"Sushiii" I sang.

"Sushi babeeeeee" Sunghoon sang as well.

"Yah why are you ruining it?"

"I'm not. I'm making it better."

"Whatever, get the ingredients for sushi."

"And where is it?"

"Left side to you."

Sunghoon threw the sushi to me who caused me to glare at him.

"Really? Why are you throwing it?"

"Sorry babe."

"Why do you like Jay?!!"

"I don't like him I only like his style, only his style meets my standards."

"So if I dress like Jay hyung will you date me?"

"Absolutely not, I have a sane mind."

"No fun."

——