35

• Remember

Remember

Morning —-

I checked to see if Sunghoon was still in dreamland or not but he wasn't in his room.

I suspiciously lingered around the house, trying to find the absence of Sunghoon....he doesn't wake up early?

That's when I saw him sleeping on the couch...poor boy he looks so tired. He's definitely hung over, I felt guilty because I was the reason he drank so many bottles of Soju.

I planned to make him some soup, hangover soup to be exact!! I boiled some eggs, cut up some vegetables quietly and mixed it in with the liquid.

I blushed at the thought of what he did last night...he probably wasn't in his right mind....

No of course he was...and I gave in!!! Gosh I'm so whipped....I was supposed to steal Sunoo and Jay's future girlfriends but I guess the future has changed.

I turned off the stove, approaching sunghoon's sleeping figure with a big bowl of soup in my hands. Poor guy.

My hand met his hair...softly caressing it. I couldn't help but admire his face...gosh what's wrong with me? After what happened I seem to want his so much more.

Is this what they all say....is this what the feeling of being love is?

Because if it is...I never want it to go away.

I couldn't resist him, I softly placed my lips on his...just for a few seconds. I felt a grip on my arms, i shot my eyes open, Sunghoon stared at me tiredly.

"If you want to kiss me...you could've just said so.." he spoke out with a low voice, his lips slowly curving to the sides tiredly.

"S-Sunghoon...you're awake."

"Yea.... Ahh...my head hurts so bad." He rubbed the side of his head, grimacing in pain.

I pouted, bringing up the spoon to his mouth.

Sunghoon fixed his eyes on me and I just looked away in shyness, "What is this?"

"Hangover soup....about yesterday...sorry for causing you so much trouble I won't go out with anybody after that incident. I belong to you." I spoke quickly.

"Actually no. I don't belong to you. You're mine. And maybe...I'm a bit of yours." She brought the side of her lips up.

"A bit of yours" Sunghoon thought to himself, he let out his pearly whites and cupped my face.

"Hmm you took everything I said word for word didn't you...I'm glad I remembered it. "

I gave him a lopsided smile, "erm...about the soju bottles Sunghoon...sorry about that you never drank so crazily...how do you have such high tolerance?"

"It's fine, don't worry about it...it wasn't that much. I got it from my dad, he has high tolerance."

I nodded my head.

Sunghoon finished his soup, I was about to get up to wash the bowl but he stopped me.

He grabbed onto my jaw and crashed his lips on mine, I quickly responded, bringing him closer to me.

He broke the kiss for a second, bringing his plump lips to the shell of my ear.

"You want it don't you?"

"Really bad."

He smirked and went back into the kiss. Both of us were completely distracted that we didn't notice who came into the house.

Loud gasps were heard, I pushed Sunghoon off me falling to the floor. I brought my head up, 7 figures revealed in front of us.

"I did not just witness that..." Taki covered his eyes, also covering Ni-ki's making sure they both didn't see a thing "you mean we did not just witness that" said Ni-ki.

"Perfect timing guys don't you think?" Jay nudged the others, laughing out loud.

"omg are you guys dating??!?" - Heeseung.

"I seriously thought it was bros before h-" Jake was about to speak, only to be shut up by jay who quickly covered his mouth, letting out a awkward smile.

"NOONA WHY MAFIA BOY-" Riki rolled his eyes, Sunghoon scoffed.

"I'm the best match for your Noona, there is no other men who'll understand her the way I do!!" He put his tongue out.

"Whatever!!! Annoying mafia boy!"

"Did we....disturb?" Jungwon smirked, this guy- I decide to warm up to him and what he does is tease me?!

I flustered up, "Oh she's getting shy...hehe. The cold human being finally let her self open didn't she?" Asked Sunoo

"Mhm you could say that..." Sunghoon snaked his firm arms around me.

"Let's just...forget like we didn't witness anything. Do you guys want to go outside?..."  - Heeseung

Sunghoon and I nodded, "Alright we'll head out, see you there."

—-

I turned my head to Sunghoon, completely flustered.

"Want to continue?"

"You're crazy." I smacked his arms playfully.

"Let's get ready then...Sushi Babe." I whispered in his ears, His eyes lit up.

I walked back into my room, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME SUSHI BABE?!!!?  YOURE THE BEST!!!" He shouted all the way from the living room.

——

Sushi babe ( — 3 — )