31

• a little jealousy

a little jealousy

"Class....guess who came back?! Jaehoon!!!"

Jaehoon was one of our classmates who left for the states earlier in the year, he was very nice to everybody...though didn't talk to me because I didn't want to talk to anybody. It's nice seeing him back.

"Hey everybody!!! Did you all miss me?!"

The class cheered, "Great!! You have your files with you right? I think you'll need help, it looks very heavy."

"Yerin please help him.

POV —-

Yerin fixed her eyes at the front of the classroom where she found jaehoon winking at her.

Sunghoon was able to notice it, it steamed him up.

'Why he is winking at my girl!'  He muttered under his breath.

Yerin got up but he pushed her back into the seat, "Yerin is very weak!!! I'll help and be a man teacher!!" Sunghoon smiled.

"But-"

"No buts Yerin, you don't need to! I'll help out." Sunghoon patted her shoulder.

The teacher nodded her head, dismissing Sunghoon and jaehoon.

"Tsk...this guy really thought he would have himself with my girl alone." He thought to himself and scoffed.

"Is someone jealous?" Jaehoon chuckled.

"Why would I be jealous? I'm just helping out my fellow classmate." Sunghoon responded ambiguously.

"If you say so...Park Sunghoon." Jaehoon let out a slight laugh.

"It's nice seeing you get worked up, I haven't seen an active side of you in a long time. You're not as cold and stand up to do things." - Jaehoon

"I know." He plainly responsed back.

"If that's all, I'm done here." Sunghoon stacked up the files on the office desk, exiting the room.

Time skip ——

It was gym class, I was running a copious amount of laps and it couldn't get more tiring. My body collapsed onto the floor after running 20 laps.

Something cold stuck onto my skin, I turned my head to the side seeing a hand.

Jaehoon. He gave me a charming smile, offering me a water bottle, I gladly accepted it and drank it quickly.

"Thanks..." I flustered up.

Sunghoon who was behind jaehoon rolled his eyes, "annoying ass." He murmured, cursing to himself.

"You're so sweaty...let me help out. I heard from Sunghoon you get tired often..." Jaehoon wiped off the sweat from the side of my forehead with his towel.

Sunghoon tightened his jaw, he made his way towards Jaehoon and snatched the towel, letting out an awkward laugh. He didn't want to show that he's jealous or else it will feel like he's losing against him.

Sunghoon knew Jaehoon is someone who likes to play around, he was probably doing this to play around.

"You have 10 more laps to run, I would get to it. Don't waste your time, I'll wipe off the sweat." Sunghoon crouched down.

Jaehoon smirked, "Have at it, Mr.Park." Jaehoon began to run among the tracks.

Jaehoon knew that Sunghoon was in love but Sunghoon is a fool at confessing or living up to things so...he has a plan to make Sunghoon show his true feelings.

Yerin folded her arms, Sunghoon received a stern look from her.

"Why are you looking at me like that for?"

"You really snatched a towel from him? His own towel?"

"I Didn't mean to snatch it...I just happened to have fast reflexes..." Sunghoon awkwardly scratched the back of his nape.

Yerin shook her head, she pressed the towel against sunghoon's head, rubbing off all of his sweat.

She seemed to pay attention to his head which caused him to stare at her beauty for a long time.

He looked down towards her lips, but quickly diverted his eyes.

"Sunghoon you're down bad." He thought to himself, he felt his heart racing fast.

"All done, our period is over. I want food, let's go." Yerin grabbed his arms.

—-