28

• screw off

screw off

2 hours later —-

I was surrounded by a crowd of unfamiliar teens, I'm not sure if they are from our school or not but I didn't like how they were drinking,smoking and taking drugs like crazy.

The whole place reeked of cigarettes, strong fumes of alcohol and putrid drugs.

"Hey!!! You girl you gotta drinkkkkkkkkkkk" a boy pointed, everybody around them cheered.

"I don't drink, sorry." I coldly responded to the guy.

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK,DRINK!!"

"I'm underage." I explained to the teens but they all were underage as well, they were like delinquents.

Someone pushed me to the floor, they put a bottle of alcohol in my hand.

"Drink it, fit in. You came in here without knowing your place, face our consequences or else you'll get a punishment." The guy grinned widely.

I blew the little strands off the hair and scoffed, but it didn't seem like he was joking which caused my blood pressure to turn high.

I was hesitant to drink the bottle...but I did it anyways. I let the burning sensation of alcohol fill my throat, I drank it until I finished the whole bottle.

Everyone cheered, it was very strong alcohol. I could feel my eyes getting blurry but I still stood awake.

I stood up, wobbling on my feet. "I didn't realize but this girl....She looks so innocent...not like the others."

"Innocent is good right? They enjoy it more..." one smirked, licking his lips.

One grabbed my neck only to for his arm to be yanked. The figure wrapped their arm around my shoulder, tightening his jaw with rage.

He fixed his sharp eyes on the boys that tried to touch me, when they realized who they encountered they widened their eyes.

One was still distracted just blabbering on to the other guy, not realizing that Sunghoon was here.

"Did you see the curves...how hot it would look under my body don't you think?"

"Shit. FUCK IT can't you see who's in front of us?!?" The other guy whacked his friends head.

Finally as his distraction has broken, he turned his head to be greeted with sunghoon's sharp fuming eyes.

He gulped, "She's Park Sunghoon's girl...we messed up." The third guy cursed under his breathe nudging the other guy.

"Let's go before he does wors-" the three boys tried escaping but was caught by Sunghoon from the back collar and pulled back.

Sunghoon threw a harsh punch at the 1st boy who claimed "how nice Yerin's curves were"

He hurled punches at the other two, screams were heard.

The three fearfully gazed towards Sunghoon who gritted his teeth, crouching towards the floor to meet their scared eyes.

"Stay in your place, if you lay a hand on my girl I'll fuck your ass up."

"S-shit this is all your fault!" The third guy cursed at the first guy.

All three got up and ran, Sunghoon looked behind him finding my drunken state.

hiccup —- "Sunghoon, you're so handsome ahahahash" I drunkly laughed, roaming my hands around his chest.

Sunghoon shook his head and picked me up, "Silly girl, you can say this when you're drunk but not when you're full aware?"

——

Sunghoon made it to our dorm and set me on the bed only for himself to be flipped around. "Why do I want to hug you so bad."

Sunghoon ——

She collapsed on top of me and wrapped her arms around me, she wanted to hug me this bad huh?

I decided to get comfy, I put a blanket over the two of us and snuggled in.

"Goodnight my sushi babe~"