22

• leaving

leaving

"Hey Yerin!!!" Jay grabbed my arm, I yanked it away and glared.

"You don't need to hold my hand to talk, speak up quickly."

"Can we come to your house?"

"For?"

"Sunghoon is our friend!"

"Ok then. Discuss it with Sunghoon not me because I don't care. If that's all, I'll be leaving."

I turned my back, leaving the poor dude dumbfounded.

"I wonder why Sunghoon wants to hang out with her! Aish" Jay whined, stomping his feet like a little kid, watching my figure disappear before his eyes.

——

"Our parents are leaving today, aren't you going to say goodbye?" - Jungwon

"Correction, my mom and your dad are leaving today."

"It's the same thing Yerin for gods sake. Are you coming?"

"Sure. Sunghoon get ready, let's go to my mom's house."

"Sunghoon's going?"

"It's not like I'm going to be alone and stuck with you after they leave, I'm bringing him with me. Don't get the wrong idea." I coldly replied.

I gripped onto sunghoon's sweatshirt and pulled him out of the door along with Jungwon because we were going to be late.

We had Ahjussi give us a ride with our motorcycle, "Ahjussi thank you so much you really are such a helpful person!" I thanked Ahjussi, getting off of his motorcycle.

Ahjussi ruffled my head, "Be good to your mother kiddo, she's been searching for you."

Not wanting to talk back, I just slightly nodded my head. Afterwards Ahjussi sped away with his bike, I looked over to both the guys who stared at the huge building in front of us.

"So...you gave up on living in this master place?" Sunghoon plainly asked, Jungwon nudged him signaling him to knock it out.

"Less talking let's get inside."

Jungwon knocked the door which was opened by my mother, she stared at me bewilderedly and brought me tight into her embrace...I stayed in place waiting for her to just pull away.

"Come in all of you...nice to meet you finally...You must be Sunghoon. Jungwon talks about you." My mother greeted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon bowed, "Yes Ma'am. Park sunghoon."

"Honey...did you finish the packing? Hmm the kids are here. Why are you all late and why are other people in her-"

"He's my boyfriend." I coldly spoke out, my stepdad likes being with family and on important days he doesn't want other people around and I know he'd make a fuss out of it so I just claimed Sunghoon as my boyfriend.

Jungwon quickly turned his back and widened his eyes extremely wide, the same with Sunghoon who stared down at my fiery eyes that signaled him to play along.

Jungwon's dad started to cough, my mom chuckled. "B-b-boyfriend?!"

"Yes. He's my boyfriend, is there a problem sir?" I intertwined my hands with sunghoon's and tightly squeezed it, I could hear him trying to keep in a groan. Indeed I was pissed.

"Yea." Sunghoon snaked his arm around my waist.

"O-oh..."

"We're gonna be gone for a while kids., but we have a few spare keys for this house in case you need it one day. 7 bed rooms, 7 bedrooms enough if you want to sleepover one day I guess." - Mom

I looked away.

"And you young lady, I'm still your mother no matter how are you try to stay away from me...I'll be in every step you take. And I hope...that you'll be able to say goodbye to your cousin one day...I don't want my sister hearing how miserable you've become my sweet child..." my mother cupped my face...I could feel myself at the brisk of tears.

I could feel my heart ripping apart..."Just know I will always love you...no matter how mad you are at me. I will love you forever, stay healthy. Get along with Jungwon, take care of him like your own brother, and take care of yourself...." she brought me into her embrace.

For the first time in awhile...I returned the hug to her and just rested in her embrace for the last time this year.

She pulled back, "we will be going but don't worry...time goes faster than you think. I love you kids, take care~"

She kissed my cheeks, as well as jungwon's.

My step father ruffled my head completely messing it up, and gave Jungwon a hug before he left the house with my mother.

I sighed, taking a seat on the couch.

"Can't you just move in here after highschool?" - Sunghoon

"When my parents come back do you think I will still be here?"

"Don't be too independent, you're still young and you have your mother even though you have problems in the house...there is something called locking yourself in a room or just not talking."

"Such words of encouragement you're giving her Sunghoon." Jungwon sarcastically clasped his hands together.

——