5

• spy

spy

"Yang Jungwon you made it so obvious!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!?!!!"

"Sunghoon is onto something...I think he knows we're related somehow. Not by blood though obviously."

"It's your fault." He spat harshly.

"What the hell are you blaming me for?! I kindly told you to move."

"You didn't have to mention that I'm your step brother."

"You shouldn't have fought back and it slipped out of my mouth, what do you want me to call you? My brother? never. " I hissed at him in annoyance causing him to be taken aback.

"If Sunghoon or anyone else finds out, I won't let you live in peace."

"I'm not even living in peace you don't need to worry about that." I bitterly smiled at him before walking out of the roof.

Jungwon was left confused by that...what did she mean? If she already wasn't in peace that must mean that she's living terribly...Jungwon thought to himself.

Yerin —-

I was staring outside the window, instantly disturbed my Seokyung's loudly voice.

"HEYYYY YERI-"

I covered her mouth and glared at her, she pouted and took out her textbooks. Giggling to herself silent...what a weird person.

"Class. I'm assigning a partner project, get with your partners when you here their names."

"Seokyung and Jay."

"Sunoo and Sieun"

"Sunghoon and Yerin."

Sunghoon picked himself up from his desk, he sat next to me with a grin. Gently picking up my necklace from my neck without laying any finger on my skin.

"Why is it so special to you that you suddenly became soft Hmm?" He coldly asked her.

Sunghoon might be always smirking and teasing but really...it was his first time doing it. He only did it to Yerin.

He was an introvert, at home and at school. He was usually quiet.

"It's nothing." She shook her head.

It was so important to her because...it was the last thing her cousin gave her.

Wang Yerin and Wang Yohan.

Yohan was her beloved cousin, he gave that necklace to her on her 14th birthday. Yohan passed away 3 years ago due to cancer, he's been fighting a long time but he lost it in 2017.

Yerin could feel her eyes lightly swell up, "May I use the restroom?" She suddenly got up from the seat and asked for dismissal out of the classroom.

The teacher nodded in agreement, Yerin rushed into the bathroom and curled into a ball when she went into one of the stalls.

She didn't want people seeing her shed tears, they didn't want to see her break out of her rock hard shell.

And she definitely didn't want them to take her as weak.

She has been silently sobbing there for minutes...

She was taking too long, she eyes were puffy so she tried her best to make sure to look fine.

She walked back into the classroom.

"What took you so lon-........" Sunghoon was about to ask but paused when he examiner Yerin's swelled up face.

Even though she wiped her tears, washed her face with cold water, Sunghoon would tell that she was crying.

"We're you crying?"

Yerin gave him an tired looking expresion, "I didn't. Let's just begin."

dismissal —-

When I came back into the dark neighborhood area, I just sat next to the trash can.

Her boss came up to her.

"You didn't pick up the morning trash I had to do it on my own and you didn't even do it today and it's midnight!!" Her boss yelled at her violently.

"Im so sor-"

Yerin was cut off by a harsh slap that was given to her.

Sunghoon —-

I came back at midnight to give Yerin something because of our project but I caught her at the wrong time.

I heard someone yell at her. A man.

She tried apologizing but before she could, she was harshly slapped in the face.

I saw her body fall to the ground, she was only on her knees. She cheeks were red and she had a slight cut on her cheeks...the man must've hard sharp nails.

I tightened my jaw in annoyance and anger, no man should touch a woman or girl like that.

I made my way towards him, "who the fuck are you?" The man cursed for me getting in front of him and defending Yerin as she silently was on her knees still not moving from her place.

"Get out." The man yelled only to be punched in the face harshly.

"SUNGHOON." Yerin yelled, getting up from the ground and trying to cease him from going any further.

The man tried to punch Sunghoon back but sunghoon's reflexes were way faster than his, he hurled another punch towards his face...the man held onto his now bloody face.

He grabbed out the guy's collar, his imitating expression caused the guy to curse himself for messing with the wrong person.

"Fuck off." He gritted his teeth & kicked the man.

The man away from there, Sunghoon turned his back around and harshly grabbed my arms.

"Are you going to be this weak?" He angrily asked which Yerin obviously didn't answer to out of humiliation.

——