17

• Bloody beat

• Bloody beat

It was early morning, Sunghoon stayed with Riki last night because it was late to go home.

Now we me and Sunghoon were going to walk to Ahjussi but I heard some whistling.

• whistle •

"Holy what a fine looking girl, look at her curves...those thighs...you down?" He bit his lips.

I met his eyes with cold deadly eyes, but was pushed behind by Sunghoon who got in front of him. Giving him the deadliest stare ever.

"She's mine."

"There is no wrong in sharing."

Sunghoon tightened his jaw, I could see his hands slowly turning into fists. I gulped and shook my head holding onto Sunghoon.

"Don't you dare do anything Park Sunghoon do you hear me? Let him go and let's leave."

"Stay away from her." Sunghoon growled coldly, it's amazing how someone could turn so bubbly to a cold intimating person.

As we turned around the guy pulled onto my hair, bringing me into his embrace. That's when Sunghoon lost it, hurling a strong punch towards his face.

I quickly kneeled down on the floor to incase I got hit, watching him throw multiple punches.

The Ahjussis came running to find out what all of the loud commotions were all about.

"SUNGHOON?? KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Ahjussi and the other men pulled him away from the guy who's face was not bloodily beat with bruises and cuts all around, his body bruised too from the hard crash he experienced.

"Touch my girl and I'll fuck you up." He gritted his teeth, the guy ran away as fast as he could that's when Sunghoon grabbed my arm harshly and then went to Ahjussi who walked behind us shaking his head.

"Sunghoon why did you do that?! I told you to control yourself you didn't hav-"

"SHUT UP. You're just going to let him touch you like that? *scoff*" he yelled.

"No I'm saying we could've just le-"

"He grabbed you."

"Alright....but....thank you." I slightly put my lips up, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and continued to walk.

"Ahjussi!"  I called the guy behind us.

"Hmmm?"

"Can you transfer Riki to our school?!!!"

"Hmm why?"

"Because I need to move into a dorm and when I told Riki he was devastated and he didn't want me to leave so we decided if he transfers then he'll be able to be in a dorm as well."

"That's a smart idea...ok I'll transfer Riki. And always tell me about report card pick up that kids grades are concerning me."

"I will Ahjussi, thank you! We'll be off now." I waved from behind.

Ahjussi got onto his motorcycle with the others, looks like they were gonna go cause some trouble.

"Sunghoon.."

"Hmm?"

"How do you turn like that?"

"Like what Babe?"

"Mmm...like....One second you are a happy ball of sunshine then another minute you are a intimidating demon from hell."

I looked away shyly. Sunghoon burst out laughing, "I'm only happy around you. The cold devil is how I am with everyone except Riki and Ahjussis and definitely you." He winked.

"And also...you didn't tell me to stop calling you babe."

"Because I know you won't listen." I pushed the back of his head with my index finger.

"You're right about that Sushi babe."

Time skip ——

At the entrance at school we saw Jungwon, I sternly glared at him with the first sight. Sunghoon had forgot she was Jungwon's step sister and it reminded him of it when he saw how annoyingly they stared at each other.

"Are you done glaring at my best friend?" Sunghoon chuckled and asked me.

I grabbed his arm, "Let's go. I don't want to be here." I spoke out coldly, loud and clear enough for Jungwon to hear it.

Just when we were about to walk away, there was an interruption. Jay and the rest of the boys.

"Yahhh Sunghoon you don't even hang with us anymore because you got yourself a girlfriend."

"I am not his girlfri-"

"Yea I love spending time with my beloved girlfriend, isn't that right my sushi babe?"

I could hear the others snickering, "Sushi babe my foot I will kill your as-" I gritted my teeth only for him to loudly cut me off.

"COME ON BABE LETS GET TO CLASSSSS" he happily kissed my cheeks and dragged me to class while the boys pointed at my annoyed expression and laughed.

——