24

• Flowers

Flowers

It's been hours since we found out everything...I took my diary with me. Sunghoon brought me to Moon's sushi cafe...

It was currently midnight, I was having the worst headache from crying so much. My eyes were still red and puffy from so much sobbing.

"Such a small world we live in Yerin." He passed me a cup of water, I was famished & my throat was dry.

I grabbed onto the cup, drinking out of it in a rush. I could feel his orbs stare at me with concern, what he doesn't know is when I'm upset I do some aggressively or in a rushed manner. He's not used to that side of me.

Sunghoon's phone suddenly dinged, he checked it to find a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number?

Without grabbing my attention, Sunghoon opened his phone and started reading it

To Sunghoon
From: Yerin's Mother

I know you are Yerin's boyfriend, I'm going to be away for 2 years so I hope you'll be able to keep my daughter in good health and make sure she's able to be happy for once in life. You see this picture? This is a notebook in my room you'll find, I wrote everything about Yerin, her interests, favorite things, so you could know her better. That's all I have to tell you Park Sunghoon, I trust you to have my daughter in your hands.

—-

Sunghoon put his phone back into his pocket and leaned, "Are you hungry?"

Sunghoon ——

She shook her head, "Can we just go back...Riki and Taki are worried sick about me." She tiredly complained.

She reached out her hands towards me, i crouched my tall body in front of her shirt figure. She snaked her arms around my neck and tightened her grip around it, playing with Yohan's necklace that was now on my neck.

time skip ——

I was walking to the dorm room, Yerin was fast asleep on my back. I met Jay and Sunoo on the way

"Yerin?! Why is she on your back?!!!!" Jay whisper shouted.

"She had a terrible day today, I'm too tired to explain right now...I'll talk later goodnight." I coldly  responded towards the two boys that I left dumbfounded on the now empty hallway.

I opened the door to Yerin's room, I haven't really taken the time to examine her organized room since she was always out.

I placed her inside the blankets on her bed, caressing her head. I reached for her necklace and connected it to mine, "Yohan...if you hear us...we will never forget you our best friend" I  whispered.

My lips curved up to a smile, I picked myself up from Yerin's bed and closed the door.

I hope she has a better day tommorow.

Next day —- Yerin

It was early morning, I couldn't sleep anymore after being awoken by loud noises from outside the dorm. It was Jay who purchased heavy equipment, rich people these days.

I crossed my legs, sipping on my coffee.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" Sunghoon came into the living room and tilt his head to the side.

I shrugged and began to drink my coffee. Sunghoon sat next to me, he grabbed only my collar with a soft grip.

He connected our necklaces...."Let's....Visit Yohan." He warmly smiled.

"You mean....visit his grave?"

He nodded, "I haven't gone to his grave after the funeral...I didn't have any guts to."

"Then let's go Sunghoon....let's skip class and let's go to see Yohan." I suggested.

Sunghoon smiled and bobbed his head.

"And Yohan's favorite flowers-"

"Roses!!!" Me and Sunghoon both spoke at the same time.

" a classic " - Sunghoon

I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm and picking him up from the floor.

"Let's go get Roses! Just for Yohan!!"

——