10

• Busted

Busted

2 days later —-

I had been left quite in peace, Sunghoon hadn't been following me home and we were able to finish our project.

"The projects have been graded and ranked, Rank one goes to....

....Yerin and Sunghoon."

I bowed and thanked the teacher as well as Sunghoon.

"Rank two goes to Areum."

Areum just glowered down at me, she was a top student and hated people going higher than her that's why I knew why she was staring at me like that...what a petty person.

"Class is dimissed...have a good day."

Lockers ——

The hallway was empty, someone yanked my hair. "What the hell." I scowled.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Top score my ass I worked 10 hours on that!!! And you only recorded about 5 hours!"

"Why are you taking it out on me then?"

"You probably convinced the teacher to do something didn't you?! That's a really important grade for our junior year, did you pay her?"

"Do I look filthy rich to you?"

Sunghoon —-

I could hear shouting from our empty hall ways, who in the world would shout so crazily.

When I peeked my head through secretly, I could see Areum holding on Yerin's hair, yelling at her about the project.

"And Sunghoon too, you wanted him as your partner because you want to seduce him don't you?!"

I could see Yerin scoff as a petty smile appeared on her face, "You have real gut, I'm not like you. I don't need men for shit." She released Areum' s hand off her hair.

"Two faced bitch, go die." Yerin gritted her teeth as she walked away aggravated.

Guess I didn't need to save her this time, well done Yerin. I smirked as I approached, "Areum....Oh Areum what a shame. You're showing you're weak side, such a loser you are."

"S-Sunghoon."

"Dont stutter now because I'm here, may I remind you. If you think I'll ever be with you, that's where your wrong. I won't go for someone so crazy." I purposely bumped into her shoulder as I walked out of the hallway.

Not bad Sunghoon,you seem like Jay now.

dismissal —-

Yerin —-

I had to get ready for my shift at Moon's sushi cafe, I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes. I tied my hair up into a high pony tail, let's hope I don't get fired from this job.

I ran over to the cafe which was only 5 minutes away from my house.

"Yerin! You're here, you can start here. Today I'll be off please make sure to follow instructions Hmm? I'll get going bye!" She gave me a quick hug and ran out of the building, a bright person she is.

"Hello I'd like two plates of sushi."

A guy with a black cap covered his face...he looked familiar... he looked as if he was trying to avoid me.

"What sauce.."

"Soy sauce." He put on a forced deepen voice and I could tell exactly who it was right away.

"Really park sunghoon." I took off his cap and scoffed, Sunghoon sheepishly smiled while scratching the back of his nape.

"Why are you here."

"I'm hungry."

"Why in here ?"

"Is it not ok to visit you?"

"You don't need to visit me."

"I'll tell your boss you're not serving me my food."

I tightened my jaw and gripped onto his collar, "Fine go take a seat Mr.Park and that will be $20."

"Can't you make it free like you do for Riki?"

"Riki is a kid with no income and no money, you're filthy rich so shut your mouth ok?" I sarcastically smiled towards the guy who slumped into his chair and pouted.

He put the cash on the table.

——

Within a matter of time I brought in my plates. I harshly put down the Sushi and glared, the restaurant was empty today since it was a bit rainy.

"So rude with your customers uh?"

"You're the only one in here today Sunghoon." I plainly replied.

"Come here." He grinned a bit.

"What for."

"Just come here Mrs.Wang"

"It's Yerin."

"Same thing."

"I'm not coming, enjoy your food Mr.Park" I unambiguously told him.

Sunghoon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards me which almost caused me to crash on top of him. Now I was left sitting on his lap.

"Join me."

"Sunghoon I'm working! Let me go."

He has now snaked his arm around my waist, while I still remained on his lap.

He took a piece of a sushi up to my mouth,my lips were shut tight.

"I'll force it in you if you don't eat it, you're hungry aren't you? That's why you're so thin."

"Are you skinny shaming m-" I angrily spoke only to be cut off by hot food entering my mouth, Sunghoon grinned at the fact he was able to get me pissed but when he mentioned I was getting thin he meant it and it caused him to get worried.

"Enjoy it Sushi Babe."

——