20

• Devastating news

Devastating news

I heard a knock on my door, it was 8 am in the morning on a Sunday. Who could it be?!

Both me and Sunghoon curiously walked up to the door, I opened it....revealing the person I didn't want to see at all.

Yang Jungwon.

I was about to slam the door but his hand stopped it, Sunghoon stared at me and shook his head "Let him in."

I rolled my eyes and let Jungwon into the house, "what do you need?"

"Yerin..."

"What? Get to the point."

"Our parents are leaving...."

"WHAT?! What do you mean?!"

".....they want to go to the states..."

"WHAT?!??"

"They want to live there for a year or two because dad said his business is doing better in the states than here..."

I tightened my jaw, "then why does she have to go?!!!"

Jungwon completely forgot Sunghoon doesn't know but he does, he gasped and turned to look at Sunghoon.

"I already know ok?" Sunghoon told him, he let out a relieved look and turned back to Yerin.

"You told him?!" Jungwon lashed out in annoyance.

"He didn't tell me you idiot!!! It's because you were yelling on the rooftop that day and he heard us!" I complained which caused Jungwon to stay silent.

"Oh...." - Jungwon

"Go on."

"They're married they don't want to leave each other."

"This...god. Are you going as well?"

"I don't want to."

"Then who's going to- what will you do after highschool where will you be?"

"Mom said to be with you?"

"Who are you calling mom?" She glared.

"You're mom is my mom too." Jungwon glared back, both of the steb siblings glared at each other but Sunghoon was out of it.

"Enough you two never stop fighting! Why can't you handle it out like mature step siblings!" Sunghoon scolded the two of Sunghoon with a finger, his eyes went cold as well as his voice.

"But he-"

"Nuh uh no complaining, jungwon take a seat and we'll talk this out."

time skip —-

"So your mom and dad will go to the state...after graduating. Jungwon can be with you Yerin, he can take in an apartment in your building."

"You think I'm going to live in the gang area with me!" I gritted my teeth and whispered, nudging him in the stomach.

"He still doesn't know where you live?!" Sunghoon facepalmed

"Why would I tell him!" I pointed towards Jungwon who just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"And that Riki kid...."

"He's the one isn't he? He's the brother you were talking about that day wasn't it."

"Looks like you found it out."

"He's my next door neighbor, while Jay hyung is my room mate."

"Cool."

"Let your parents move for a whole, jungwon you can share an apartment with Yerin."

"No way I'm not letting him live in the area where I live, he won't know anything he won't be cations about anything and the Ahjussis too!"

"Aish!!! The Ahjussis liked me!"

"That's because you meet their standards you're smart to them,you know how to protect, and you dress like a MB (mafia boss, she put the initials so Jungwon doesn't know)"

"exactly I dress like an MB so we can do the same for Jungwon!!"

"What the hell is a MB?!" Jungwon spoke out in frustration of what the two were discussing and fussing over to each other.

"Come Yerin its only for a year then you'll find a job too and you can move out and live by yourself!"

"Fine!!!! God damn you Sunghoon, can't he just live in your apartment or something?!"

"You think he can afford a $5000 apartment?"

"His dad can pay it."

"My dad told me to be independent" Jungwon pouted, "aww well that's sad." I wiped a fake tear which caused him to glower at me.

"It's 9 am you can leave now, I'll visit mom before she leaves. And Sunghoon you are coming I'm not going alone, she's leaving when?"

"5 days...." Jungwon mumbled.

"K. Goodbye."

—-

5 pm

"Sushi babe." He poked my shoulders.

"What is it now?"

"Do you want to go out?"

"What?!"

"Just like...hang around the city...dummy."

"Hmm ok."

"You agreed??!"

"I'm not mean ok? And I'm bored, so let's go." I grabbed his arm, took my purse and left the dorm rooms with him.

Sunghoon smirked and wrapped his arm around me as we walked out of the building.

——