Annabeth II --- San Francisco --- SFC High School

I glanced at my phone. I was hoping Percy would reply to my text. But, alas, he was probably in class, which meant his phone was in his locker. At least, that's where I put my phone when I'm in class. I grumbled. I was walking to school and the boys kept staring at me! I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

I could hear whispers, as well. "They say she has a boyfriend?" "That can't be true. We would know. She just probably doesn't want to date!"

I should have known Megan wouldn't be able to keep it to herself! I entered the school premises and went to my locker, which was, as usual, surrounded by girls doing their makeup, girls that only cared about looks and popularity, rather than people.

I groaned and shouldered my way through the crowd to my locker. I spun the code and found myself staring at my pictures.

"So that's him, huh? he's hot, I"ll grant you that." I whirled around to see Alicia staring at my photos of Percy and the Argo II crew. I blushed and grabbed my stuff in a hurry, slamming the door shut.

"Awww! Someone"s embarrassed!" She taunted.

I glared at her and she shut up. I went down the hallway to Megan's locker, where she was getting her books.

"Hi Megan," I said flatly.

I guess she could tell I was glum because she gasped.

"I'm so sorry Annabeth! I told Lacy, who told Marco, who told his friends, who blabbed to the rest of the school on social media!" She rushed, obviously very upset.

"Hey." I put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed. "it's okay, it probably would have come out anyway. I do have pictures on my wall at home!" I joked.

Megan sighed in relief and we chatted all the way to my homeroom. I checked my watch. There were five minutes until the bell. I waved Megan goodbye as she walked off, relieved that I wasn't mad at her. I rolled my eyes and walked into class, preparing for my long day. At the end of school, Percy texted me back.

"Sorry I couldn't reply! My phone was on silent and I would've gotten detention if I used it in class." ~Percy

I replied with: "it's okay, I didn't expect you to answer. I was just hoping." ~ Annabeth

"Maybe you can come to visit sometime?" ~Percy

"I wish, Seaweed Brain" ~Annabeth

I switched off my phone as I entered my house. "Annabeth! I have some good news!" I hear from the kitchen.