Annabeth XXIV --- Inside the Temple of Delphi

When Olivia and Jason got kidnapped, Piper went ballistic. She threatened Leo at knifepoint to take Festus and break out her boyfriend. As Leo directed Festus back towards the temple of Delphi, he dropped us off and went back to look after Thalia. Percy, Piper, and I were all sprinting down the giant halls of the temple when we heard a commotion coming from behind a corner. Piper, dagger drawn, leaped out from behind a wall and pushed her knife against the throat of the person who had suddenly appeared from out of a cloud of smoke.

"Woah!" What are you doing here Piper?" Childe asked, startled by the fact that one of Argo II's crew members was close to accidentally killing him.

"We're looking for Jason and Olivia," Leo said as he slowly lowered Piper's dagger,

"Do you know where they are?" I asked Childe.

Childe shifted his gaze to me and answered,

"No, but I did see a silver archer running around the place."

"The hunters are here?" Leo asked aloud.

"That's right, son of Hephaestus," answered a voice from above us.

As a girl jumped off the scaffolding on top of us and landed gracefully in front of Leo. "You may have heard of me, I'm Artemis the god of the hunt."

Everyone bowed except for Childe. He just stood there looking at the goddess with a guarded look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing! She's a goddess!" Leo hissed as he inched over to him,

"She's not the real goddess," Childe said as he readied his pistols.

"Yeah, I've met Artemis before and she had grey streaks in her hair permanently from holding up the weight of the sky." Percy stated as he rose and leveled riptide to the fake goddesses' neck,

"Who are you?" "I am the messenger of Ouranos, Scaramouche."

She responded as the disguise melted away to reveal the Omega-eyed man who attacked the ship.

"Your friend Jason is being transformed into the host for our lord Ouranos at this very moment. It was originally intended to be you." Scaramouche said as he pointed a finger at Childe,

"But, another suitable vessel has come along." Piper leaped forward with her dagger pointed at Scaramouche, as she sliced through his cloak, it was revealed that he was wearing a suit just like the one Q was wearing.

As a barrage of swords pierced through the roof, Percy and I went back to back and blocked all of them, knocking them away from the group. Leo threw bursts of fire as the man shielded himself with a translucent barrier that formed around his suit.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to take down me," he said as another group of swords was summoned behind him,

"We know that, you idiot," Piper growled as she leaped backward and Childe appeared behind Scaramouche and backhanded him with his pistol.

As our opponent lay in the rubble of the temple, he smiled. "I wonder if your power can match up with that of your friends," Scaramouche said as he disappeared in a flash of golden light. After his escape, Piper spoke up, "We have to find Jason before it's too late."