Childe XII --- Somewhere Over Rome ---

Everything hurt. Must I say more? I challenged Zeus a few days ago on Mount Olympus and I must say that ended poorly. Evidenced by the huge crater I created when I fell to Earth. I admit that I might have gotten a bit cocky, picking a fight with the lord of the cosmic universe and all that. Still, I would've won if it wasn't for that stupid Hermes deciding to announce that Ouranos and his generals were back. Being blasted in the face by Zeus's Master Bolt left me pretty scarred and I had to start training if I wanted to regain my strength.

I am number 11 of The Fatui Harbingers, my real name is Tartaglia but I go by Childe. The Fatui are an overpowering military force in terms of power and numbers, making it the strongest of all the demigod camps. They are widely feared by all other organizations due to their combat power and reputation. Despite getting wrecked by Zeus, I still had all of my weapons intact including my pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols, Aether & Venti. They are designed to rapidly fire bullets instilled with Stygian Iron, a highly deadly metal to both monsters and demigods. Despite going through hellish training in order to become a harbinger, I am still a mortal 17 year old most of the time. But, that's not my only power, I also am a great swordsman and sharpshooter living for the thrill of a fight.

I decided that I needed some food because I was hungry after getting smacked around by Zeus. So, I started foraging and looking around for anything edible. I stumbled upon a grove of peach trees and went to town on them. After eating them I felt something weird happen to my body and I blacked out. I opened my eyes but I wasn't awake. I was observing a group of demigods that I didn't recognize. I could still identify the children of the gods pretty easily because of the assorted weaponry some of them were carrying. They were discussing something about Ouranos. I didn't know much about him but I had heard rumors about his power and cruelty back when I was in training. If the rumors were true and he was back, everyone on earth would suffer. I heard brief snippets of what they were saying but I didn't know the full context yet.

"There seems to be a giant crater in the mountains next to Rome!" The scrawny Latino demigod said. "Should we check it out?" he asked.

Then, the smart-looking blonde girl spoke, "No Leo, it could be a trap or a diversion to stop us from finding a way to kill Ouranos." she said.

"You got it Annabeth! Rerouting our journey now." Responded the demigod named Leo.

Suddenly I was jerked back into my body. I stood up and looked around. The grove of peach trees was almost barren after the amount of fruit I ate. No wonder that I passed out, I had enough fruit to feed a small village. I decided to go back to my crash landing spot and start training for whatever might come next. After a few days of training and recovery, I felt confident enough that I could defeat a minor god but I won't be taking any chances. Suddenly, I saw a giant warship fly overhead.

I ran as fast as I could up the mountains and as I started climbing altitude faster than I expected, I realized that the ship and I would be on a collision course. It was too fast for me to do anything and I pierced through the hull of the giant warship in a firey entrance. Oops, my bad I thought. As I looked up from the wreckage I saw a group of teenagers all holding weapons and staring at me nervously. I would be pretty nervous too if a dude burst through their ship and suddenly crashed on the deck, so I understood their uncertainty.

"Who are you?!" demanded the boy with a golden sword.

"My name is Childe, also known as The Eleventh Fatui Harbinger." I responded.