Frank III -Ruins of Camp Half-Blood

Frank was nervous, to say the least. As the Argo II rocketed towards Camp Half-Blood, or what was left of it, he saw Percy grip the table so hard that it started to splinter. Frank was about to break the silence when a panicked Leo Valdez burst into the conference room out of breath. "Guys, you have to see this." He panted.

As the Argo II crew descended upon the scorched earth of Camp Half-Blood, there was nothing but the crackling of flames to greet their ears. They wandered through the burning strawberry fields in shock at what was left of their old home. As they approached the smoldering cabins, the demigods saw the bodies of campers strewn about each with various wounds on them. As the group continued to walk through the carnage, they heard a weak voice call out for help near the Athena cabin. Annabeth rushed to the source of the pleas and came upon the body of one of Camp Half-Blood's generals. Leo quickly unwrapped a piece of ambrosia for the fallen camper, but it was too late. In his final breaths, the fallen demigod spoke.

"You guys are the seven demigods that defeated Gaea right?" He asked as his body was rattled with coughs of blood.

As Annabeth nodded, he continued. "We were ambushed by these guys called the Fatui.*Cough Cough* They wiped us all out, one of their harbingers showed up and wiped the floor with the guys from the Ares cabin. Be careful of the crimson witc-''

Before he could continue, the life left his eyes and his head drooped down to his chest. Jason was the first to speak. With fire fueled by rage and anger, his blue eyes turned stormy and he issued a declaration.

"The Fatui have murdered our brothers and sisters. Whether or not you believe that Tartaglia was working against us the whole time, one thing is clear. We will have vengeance. We will not stop until either they are dead, or we are."