Damian XVI

Damian dropped everything he was doing and sprinted to Elizabeth and Danté who were also staring at the military chopper.

"I am Lieutenant Aisling, commander of tactical force 327. You are hereby arrested for the terrorist attack on The Casino of Gods. Do not move or we will shoot to kill." Aisling's voice bellowed.

"A bit late for that announcement don't you think!?" Damian protested.

All of a sudden, a hailstorm of bullets came down upon them. Damian ducked under a table as Elizabeth and Danté rolled behind the bar counter that was on the roof. Then, a boom shook the roof as bits of rubble flew in various directions from an explosion that rocked the entire mansion. A fiery explosion incinerated Damian's cover and one of his arms as a missile exploded beside him.

After the missile had taken out half of the roof and Damian's entire left torso, the fire began to spread. Once again, the fire swirled together to form a fire demon with grotesque horns and a giant steel sword, the same demon Ajax had defeated but this time, it was larger and wielded a large staff. Damian was about to jump out and face it when Elizabeth teleported next to him.

"If Ajax couldn't kill it, we definitely can't!" Elizabeth shouted through the crackling of the fire.

She grabbed onto Danté and Damian's hands and teleported them to a dark room. Damian couldn't see anything but moments later, she appeared with Coco in her arms. Danté summoned a tiny flame in his palm and lit up the room as the metal bunker walls that surrounded them glowed with the same white light as Dante's flames.