Childe I

Three hours before

Everything the gods had built over centuries, Childe tore down in a matter of hours. Olympus was in ruins, charred marble columns and rubble lay around the shattered thrones of the gods. Bodies lay strewn across the floor as golden ichor dripped from his hands and purple lightning crackled around his arms. He stared up at the ceiling wondering whether or not his previous companions knew what he had done when a crow flew in from the exposed dome above him and landed on his shoulder. "Your mission has been completed, Harbinger Eleven. Return to the Tsaritsa for reevaluation." Childe nodded and the crow flew off into the evening sun.

He looked down in his hand and realized that the crow had dropped him a rolled-up slip of paper. The Harbinger opened it up and read the coordinates of a meeting point. He turned around and with a final glance at what was left of the pantheon of the gods, turned away and walked to the edge of the floor. Childe looked down at the lights of Camp Half-blood in the distance and thought of what it would be after The second Harbinger was finished with it. As the crackles of tinder from Hestia's ruined hearth faded into the distance, one thought appeared in his mind. Everything is for the will of the Tsaritsa. "Yes, it is," Childe said aloud as he headed to where the downfall of the gods would begin.