Percy X

Percy Jackson sat on the deck of the Argo II, staring out at the endless expanse of the sea. He couldn't believe that Jason had left the crew, abandoning them after the destruction of Camp Half-Blood.Without their leader, the rest of the demigods were at a loss. They had relied on Jason's strength and bravery to guide them, and now they were unsure of what to do next.Percy knew that he had to step up and take on the role of leader, but he was hesitant. He had never been one for command, and Percy wasn't sure if he was ready to take on such a huge responsibility.But as he sat there, watching the waves crash against the ship, Percy realized that he had no choice. The fate of the world rested on their shoulders, and they couldn't afford to waste any time.With a deep breath, Percy stood up and addressed the rest of the crew. "We can't give up," he said, his voice steady and sure. "We have to keep going, no matter what. We made a promise to our friends. We need to stop Childe from causing any more harm to this world."

Annabeth slightly nodded in approval as Percy finished. Piper's puffy red eyes locked with Percy's and he sighed.

"I'm so sorry Piper. But, we can't stay here forever. Jason made his choice and we have to go through with ours." 

She said nothing and trudged back into her room.

Percy turned to Leo, "Any idea where he'll show up next?"

A grim look crossed both Annabeth and Leo's faces as they responded in unison: "Camp Jupiter."