Percy XXV--- The Temple of Delphi

We sprinted through the halls looking for any signs of Jason. Childe was doing recon ahead of us, quickly jumping from wall to wall as he searched for any more hostile enemies. We heard a commotion coming from one of the rooms we were passing and decided to go inside. We found Oliva Queen shooting arrows at the various monsters that were in the room. I drew Riptide and cleaved the first 2 monsters in half, they dissolved into a shower of dust as I charged at the snake warriors that pointed their spears at me. I slid and ducked underneath them as Annabeth slashed through their armor with her dragon-bone dagger. Childe was providing covering fire while Leo was setting the hellhounds in the corner on fire. Olivia finished off the last of the monsters by stabbing a cyclops in the heart with an arrow and slitting his throat for good measure. "Where did Jason get taken to?" Piper asked as she approached Olivia, "He was taken to the Chamber of Sacrifice. We must hurry, follow me." She replied and rushing out of the room.

Olivia led us through multiple winding corridors until we finally arrived in front of a giant navy blue door. "Hold on, let me clear this room," Childe said, sounding like a marine or a soldier, as he kicked open the door, he jumped into the air and fired his guns while spinning. Believers and priests fell to the hail storm of bullets that mowed them down. As he landed on his feet in a small mound of bullet casings, he ushered us in after the coast was clear. We walked down the aisle of the church-like room.