chapter eight

Evie rode her bike to the store since she wanted some snacks. She found a bike at the bunker a few months ago and rides it sometimes. She walks out to her bike and puts her bag in the basket. She's about to take it off the bike rack when she feels a tap on her shoulder, turning to find a guy with dark hair and wearing all black and looks like he's in his mid 20s.

"May I help you?" Evie asks.

"Yes. I have somebody who wants to see you." The man states.

"Which would be...?" Evie trails off in question.

"Lucifer." The man states, flashing his black eyes before going back to his blue eyes. Evie's eyes widen as she goes for her knife, but the demon twists her arm back, preventing her from getting it. "He doesn't want to hurt you. Just talk."

Suddenly, Evie finds herself in a dungeon in Hell. She looks straight and finds Lucifer in a big chair, chained up.

"How are you alive?" Evie asks, ripping herself out of the demon's grip.

"Oh, little, old Crowley wanted to have some fun with me." Lucifer rolls his eyes.

"Does he know you're kidnapping humans?" Evie asks.

"You're the only one I've kidnapped. See, I may be in his control now, but I will build up both strength and an army again soon. And you would be a great asset." Lucifer smirks.

"And what makes you think I would ever think of being on your side?" Evie asks.

"Well, once I'm out, I can easily kill everybody you love. And then you." Lucifer says.

"You would do that anyways if you start some freaking apocalypse again." Evie says.

"Good point." Lucifer nods. "Come on, sweet, little Evie. You know you want to be on the winning side."

"I already am." Evie states.

"Confident. I like that. I need that." Lucifer says.

"I'm not joining your side."

"Oh, come on. Crowley's against me. Do you want to be on Crowley's team?"

"Honestly, if I have to choose between Team Crowley and Team Lucifer, I... I'm shockingly choosing one of you and it's Crowley." Evie states.

"Look, little girl. I know you're smart. And you have that Winchester stubbornness. Honestly, say yes and I can live in you and we can just take over together. That would give me protection because Sammy and Dean-o wouldn't hurt you. Well, it would be your body."

"No." Evie answers.

"Look, I do actually need you for something. I need you to update me on my son. Where he might be, where he's going to be, when he's born. Cause once I'm out, I'm going to get him. No matter what it takes." Lucifer says. While he talks, he stands up and walks over to Evie until he's standing right in front of her. She tries to back away, but he just walks closer, not letting her have any personal space.

"I am not going to do that. I am not betraying my family by working with you and I am not letting you get a head start on that kid so you can kill the whole world." Evie states, glaring at him.