1

VERONICA POV:

    "Dove....I've ordered a pizza but its too......cheesy!!!!". Ohh God.....save me!!!!!!!!.......

     A loud windshield laugh echoed inside my room along with my groaning. Its been like this fr the past 43 mins.....my dorky boyfriend's stupid dad jokes.

     I can easily walk out from my room but....the evil sister of mine locked the room saying I should spend some quality time with my man.

    How can I spend time with him if he says dad jokes fr every 2 seconds??..... Urggggggg!!!!!.

    "Dove......I have one more.....what will you call a bubb.....".

"Vero!!!!......". Aaaaaa.....my savior. The  yelling of my mom's voice spiked a muscle to break the door and run straight to her arms.

    Wait a minute....break the door???.....yes...I'm a vampire......and my lovely boyfriend....is a handsome human.

     Deadly combination right!!!!!.
Even my parents and the sister of mine are human.
My parents say that, they found me near a village which was close to burning down into ashes. I was just a newborn that time and being childless fr a long time, they adopted me.

    After my 1st bday, mom became pregnant with my sister, Soojin. Such a lovely doll of a sister she is, apart from time to time being evil.

    My parents never treated us different. They love me just like they love soojin. Raised me with good education and given all my needs.

    Then came my hero, Kim Seokjin, with his handsome face and wide shoulders like a light in my dark life.

    School was hell....bullying me fr having human parents and sister. Both the human and vampire race hurt me. Mostly its human race who spoiled my time but the vampire race didn't do anything to save me.

    One day, Jin stood up fr me when his classmates hurt me. He fought his own race to save me but little did he know that only caused a lot more bullying. Girls crowded to beat me stating I took their man....

   Being a vampire I can easily kill them in a snap of fingers but my parents didnt raise me like that.

    I yelled at Jin....pushed him away, even once slapped him in front of the whole school to stop standing up fr me.....but he didnt leave my side till now, which eventually made me fall fr him.

    "Hey dove!!!.....you should have waited fr your man to walk you down....". Jin's yelling gone in deaf ears as my eye were raping the fried chicken on the table.

    Dove.....the symbol of peace and purity, opposite to my origin.
When I asked why he calls me dove, he simple stated,

''There are many happy harmless vampires dancing around the world....you're one of them my dove.....'' how sweet of my man.

        "Jin....you're too old to walk that's why she ran away from you...". Kook's jokes hit Jin like a rock in the face.

   "Shut it fetus....you won't be young fr a long time...".
"Ohh yes I will....". Yes....Jeon Jungkook. My pretty little sister's vampire boyfriend.

    Yeah you heard me right!!!.... We have deadly combinations. What can we do man!!!.....heart and heart spoke and made love...

     We, vampires stop aging at the age of 25 and I'm still 3 yrs behind. Kook uses this as an opportunity to diss Jin to his wish.

     "Ohh my lovely....pls shut it and eat....I'm getting old with your lame bickering". My mom's kind insult made the duo to seal their mouth.

     With a bow to my dad, both the men started to eat but not before Jin inserted his another dad joke.

     "What will you call a bubble if its not believable??". Oh man...
We all kept quite......pin drop silent which was broken by my dad.

    You see if we keep quite and not ask the answer or give any reaction, Jin will leave it but if you ask..........windshield laugh.

    "What??".
"Unbelievabubble". Kook and I slammed our head in the dinning table while my mom and Soojin face palmed.

   My dad is the only man who laughed but got quite after mom send a glare towards him.

      "Honey....why don't you just eat....". Her words fallen in deep hole as my man shrugged it off and started to joke around.

    This is my life.....my happy place.....surrounded by my people who won't judge me nor insult me fr having such a wonderful family.