52

SUGA'S POV:

3 DAYS LATER....

        The last 3 days were mysterious for all of us. Its been 3 days after the Demon king got trapped under Jin's powers, 3 days since Maria reversed the ritual and 3 days since.....we all saw Veronica and Jin.

      After the ritual that Maria and her daughters conducted, she did bring Veronica back......but only Veronica.

     We lost the baby....

     It was so dreadful and painful to see Jin in such a state, the second Maria voiced out those sentence, his face lost his blood, his presence was like a statue, no action, no reaction or anything.

      The ritual was to sacrifice two souls....pure souls. But as Maria cut off her sister's tongue in the process, the ritual was half done which made it easy fr the witches to bring back Veronica.

       As the knife pierced through Veronica's stomach, the first sacrifice was the baby. The Demon's well wishers took that pure innocent soul and was about to take Veronica's soul too.....but before that Jin killed Natalie....which replaced Veronica's soul to Natalie's.

      And the time, Veronica's chest moved up and done indicating thats he's breathing, Jin went lunatic.

     He carried her and dashed towards their house, locked him and her in their room and never came out fr 3 days since then.

     We never know if Veronica opened her eyes or did they eat or anything. Not even a single sound is coming from their room except for Jin's painful sobs and cries during night time. 

    The loss of the baby made everyone's life upside down. No one ever said a word nor smile in those 3 days. Even eating food is hurting considering the two. One in limitless pain and other....no words.

     The Demon is gone forever but the pain and loss it cost is huge.

    Like a saying, a sacrifice is always made to live a peaceful life. And for their life, the sacrifice was their little innocent baby boy.

    Ohh how much happy and worried Jin was when the demon mentioned about that baby being a boy. 

     Me, Jungkook, Soojin and Hoseok are staying here, the parents all moved after we all begged them. Hoseok refused to leave unless seeing those two.

      "Soojin....you know that's useless right?". I questioned seeing her taking food upstairs.

    In reply she just shrugged and went on, just to return after 5 mins with yesterday's plate filled with food.

     We all begged Jin to let us in, or else to say a word about Veronica but no.....he became deaf to our begging.

      "I truly wish.....to see them happy again...hope the time comes soon...". Jungkook voiced out, lowering his head as he sighed and left the kitchen heading towards Soojin to hug her and walk to their room.

       About 30 mins later, the sound of Jin's cries can be heard from upstairs. His loud sobs are like knife piercing through our heart, slowly tearing the flesh and making the pain to prolong.

      God....let their life be easy and happy from onwards.

SEOKJIN'S POV:

        "I'm sorry dove....I'm re..ally really sor..ry fr everyth..ing that hap..pen..ed. I fai..led to save our ba..by boy....I'm such a ba..d father to him....".

      Though I cry fr days, I can never bring myself to forgive fr my doings.

     I failed as a lover, I failed as a father....I failed as a fiancé who's supposed to guard the danger that comes to our loved ones.

       Laying my head on Veronica's stomach, I cried my eyes out like usual, caressing the place where our baby boy would have been.

     Just a week ago, we were in the same position , enjoying our time with our baby boy but now....its empty. My heart feels empty.

     Dove didnt open her eyes. I don't know if I should be glad or sad. If she wakes up  and show me her crystal green eyes, I'll be over the moon but do I have the guts to say that we didn't save our baby??.....oh no no.

      I didnt get a blink of sleep, refused to close my eyes cause the second my eyelids close, the scene of my Dove covered in blood taunts me.

     Though she is here in my arms, safe and sound, I can't seem to forget or move on from the scene.

      "I love you dove....so much that I'm scared to leave you alone even fr a millisecond baby".

      Kissing her stomach and rubbing off my tears, I pulled her shirt to cover her up and layed beside Dove to watch her chest hieving up and down.

      Hope you won't leave me after you realized that I failed you Dove. If you wish to never see me again after hearing what happened....I'll accept your decision and let you live....but one thing Dove.....I'll never live a moment without you by my side.