55

VERONICA'S POV:

TWO YEAR LATER.....

        "Ohh my god....pls stop your rapping...I'm losing my shit here". I heard jungkook shouting at Jin, both in the living room enjoying there boy's time.

     Yeah...Soojin and me went fr a much needed shopping, leaving our men to spend some quality time.....but didn't expect to see them shouting at each other.

    Well...I did expect Jungkook crying and Jin laughing evilly at him....but yeah....this is okay.

      "We just left you guys fr 2 hours....JUST 2 HOURS...and you guys are here....killing each other....woah...".

     Now its Soojin's time to rap, as she threw all her shopping bags at her husband and glared at him as both the men stood like a child caught stealing cookie by their mom.

       "Baby....we were just playing....see I pinched him lightly.....so he punched me lightly....nothing serious....".

     "Yeah yeah....if the couch is not upside down and pillows aren't teared, I would have believed your lightness.....". I said, walking towards my husband, who threw myself around my floating figure and apologized by kissing my nape.....knowing very well my weak spot.

      Well.....after 6 months of the incident, Jin insisted us to get married and after a week of our marriage, Jungkook and Soojin got married.

     My sister lives just a house away from mine, but mostly spent their lovely time with me.........now that I'm 8 months pregnant.

      The pregnancy was unexpected fr us....didnt plan to have one, as the pain was still fresh in our hearts but...we can't stop what happened or happening right?.

      So me and Jin accepted the fate and went along with it. The pregnancy was nothing horrible. Everyone says thats its bad with morning sickness and  back pain but none for me......despite me walking like a penguin, I'm still active in every work.

     "My babies good?". Jin asked as he caressed my baby bump, getting his answer when the baby kicked with force making me wince in pain. Yeah.....the baby is having its own punching bag, which is my bladder.

      "Come you bunny vampire.....you're sleeping on the couch today....". Soojin said and walked out, purposely leaving her shopping bags.

     "Darling....that's not fare....".

     "You dare to talk back...."

      "Ohh....how dare of me....I won't talk baby....not the couch please.....". Jungkook whined and followed his wife back, not forgetting to take her bags, cause he knows what he has to face when he goes back empty handed.

      "Such babies....". Jin muttered under his breathing, chuckling.

     "Says the one who wants me to feed him his breakfast....".

      "Dove...thats affection...not childish....". Kissing the corner of my lips, he carefully took me to the couch and made me sit down, him sitting on the floor and massaging my swollen feet.

     "Seems like your babe is in good mood....".

     "Cause its punching my bladder like a hulk.....so powerful".

    Jin laughed his famous windshield laugh,  seeing me in mystery, praising his baby fr its power in such an early stage.

     We didnt want to find out the gender, wanted to know it at the time of delivery as the past event made a little fear in our mind.

       The whole day was filled with a comedy scene of Kook begging Soojin to let him sleep in his bed.
Who knows that such a powerful vampire like him, who has such built body, covered with tattoos will be a cute puppy when its comes to his wife.

      "Be silent fr an hour...I'll let you pass....". Was all his wife's words, before Kook sat beside me with his finger on his lips, acting like an obident child.

      Soojin and Jin took care of the cooking, leaving me and Kook to lay back on the couch with the TV on play.

     Somewhere in the middle of the time, the baby was pushing hard on my bladder which made me gasp hard in pain......but what I didnt expect was to see water on the floor and the couch.

     My dress was completely wet, meaning that my water broke, meaning that I'm about to go to delivery, meaning the baby is coming out. OHHH SHIT....

       Slowly turning around, I saw Kook with his doe eyes in full wide, mouth apart as he screamed like a high school girl to get the cooking members attention.

      "VERONICA IS IN PAIN......".

    was all he screamed before I was in my husband's arms, taken to the car.....and in about half an hour in the hospital room with a nurse who's checking how much I've dilated.